Support Forums

Full Version: Site Owner Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I'm already owning a site and I need a site owner for my site: http://pspcheats.us, just to keep it in order and get users you'll get full access to admincp etc, so you'll basically own it but I'll pop in from time to time.

Need someone with experience, if you don't have any then please don't contact me.
That's a lot to ask of somebody considering you haven't done anything to the site.
Perhaps you should offer some sort of payment.
http://www.laughinginc.com

I'll do it for payment..no one with experience will make your forum just for "admin access."
Now why would I pay anyone to do this? I don't expect it to make money so why would I pay someone?
(06-05-2011, 06:36 AM)Laughynose Wrote: [ -> ]Now why would I pay anyone to do this? I don't expect it to make money so why would I pay someone?

You're asking somebody to run a forum for you. That's not an easy task to do.
Without payment, why would anybody run your forum?
Not really a hard task, I just need someone to maintain it, you'll be classed as owner. If they want payment I will not want them maintaining my forum because that'll mean they'll be money hungry.
(06-05-2011, 06:43 AM)Laughynose Wrote: [ -> ]Not really a hard task, I just need someone to maintain it, you'll be classed as owner. If they want payment I will not want them maintaining my forum because that'll mean they'll be money hungry.

So to moderate it, basically? I don't get it then, why can't you do it?
(06-05-2011, 07:30 AM)Sykez Wrote: [ -> ]So to moderate it, basically? I don't get it then, why can't you do it?

It's not even just moderating. It's running the whole site, advertising to get members etc... It's really not an easy task.
I wish you the best of luck, but I really don't think you'll get anybody willing to do this for free.
(06-05-2011, 07:42 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]It's not even just moderating. It's running the whole site, advertising to get members etc... It's really not an easy task.
I wish you the best of luck, but I really don't think you'll get anybody willing to do this for free.

Then I don't understand? Why would you make a forum if your going to get someone else to do it? It shows you have a lack of knowledge in the topic? Can you explain this some more please?
i am sorry but i am going to have to agree.why make a site and then ask someone else to maintain it for you?kinda defeating the object is it not?I also have websites and i would not dream of asking anybody else to run them as they are mine and i take pride and care in MY work.Seems to me that you may be lacking dedication to have a website in the first place or is there a reason why you do not have time to work on something YOU can be proud of
Pages: 1 2