Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DrivePirate (Coded by Unleashed)
As always.. this looks good. Maybe in a future update you will add auto-usb detection? That way it automatically updates the listview after a usb is plugged in or taken out. Good work.
ohh... lol you started the suggestion when I was just starting to write the code for that, that's going to be a feature soon lol. You just need to check the input type as removable media
Don't you just love the .NET framework? Makes everything so much easier Roflmao
Yeah I suppose. Just to let everyone know too, I converted this project down from .NET framework 4 to .NET framework 3.5 so it should be compatible with most computers now. 3.5 is common.
New Version Features:
Save to textfile - creates a "Drive Data" folder within the same directory as the application with a text file containing the information from the list. If the file exists, it will create a filename with a different filenumber at the end.

Automatic detect newly connected drives (USB, and other removable storage)

Direct download:
http://download833.mediafire.com/u049480...Pirate.exe
It looks nice, and useful, I just have to ask this, but where did you get the icons from? xD.
(05-30-2011, 12:04 PM)davidmarker Wrote: It looks nice, and useful, I just have to ask this, but where did you get the icons from? xD.

Random searching on the net. I believe I used http://www.iconarchive.com/ for some. It's one of the many that I like to use.
You're making me want to start coding again. Tongue
(05-30-2011, 03:57 PM)Fragma Wrote: You're making me want to start coding again. Tongue

That's good Smile I like to inspire and help others out. I'm still working on this to see what else I can do, I was thinking about adding an encryption method to encrypt removable storage/media devices, and possibly folders, but that would take quite a bit of extra code. And If I could I could add my program as a windows shell extension to modify the actual windows right click menu/context menu for options to do so, but i'll have to put in quite a bit of work to get all of that in.
(05-30-2011, 03:20 PM)Unleashed Wrote: Random searching on the net. I believe I used http://www.iconarchive.com/ for some. It's one of the many that I like to use.
Thanks! I will try searching the net aswell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  String MD5 Hasher (Coded by Ace) AceInfinity 20 6,266 10-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Greyersting
  Notepad Plus + v2.5 [Coded by Ace] AceInfinity 94 24,137 08-13-2011, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Scream
  Cheating at Flash Games - Disc Dash [Tool Coded by Ace] AceInfinity 13 5,508 08-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Fuck.
  Quick File Cleaner [Coded by Ace] AceInfinity 24 5,443 07-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Last Post: bckc
  Byte Converter (Coded by Unleashed) WPF Application AceInfinity 21 5,420 06-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity