Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best gaming headphones (£30-£50)($50-$90)
I have turtle beaches x11's, a lot of people hate on them but I don't see how anything could get better.
People say they break easy but I've been throwing mine around for about 5 months now and the quality is about 90% from when I bought them, no problems at all as long as you take care of them. My rating for them is 10/10 easily, especially for their price.
(05-25-2011, 02:00 PM)Gnizama Wrote: I have turtle beaches x11's, a lot of people hate on them but I don't see how anything could get better.
People say they break easy but I've been throwing mine around for about 5 months now and the quality is about 90% from when I bought them, no problems at all as long as you take care of them. My rating for them is 10/10 easily, especially for their price.

Because with Astro A40 / TB 4.1 / Tritons, you can hear much more because if i'm not mistaken its 5.1 sound.
[Image: impulses.png]
(05-25-2011, 05:14 PM)Impulses SF Wrote: Because with Astro A40 / TB 4.1 / Tritons, you can hear much more because if i'm not mistaken its 5.1 sound.

For anyone who is interested I spend £55 on tritton ax 180's got them now and they are great Smile

Thanks for the advice Smile
If you'r willing to pay $250, I would suggest the Astro A40's. They are godly with that mix amp.