Support Forums

Full Version: Best gaming headphones (£30-£50)($50-$90)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So as the thread says I am looking for some new gaming headphones and would like to hear your suggeastions.

At thye moment its looking like turtle beach X11's

Just let me know what you use and what you think of them or if you have seen any amazing ones. I'm not too bothered about the price but sticking to the thread guidelines would be nice. But if they are sick I will pay up to like $250.

Have fun and I will let you know what I get.
If you're willing to pay up to $250, then I strongly recommend Turtle Beach PX5's. I haven't got them myself but plan on buying them soon. I've read many reviews from various quality gamers and all were extremely positive.
(05-23-2011, 02:12 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]If you're willing to pay up to $250, then I strongly recommend Turtle Beach PX5's. I haven't got them myself but plan on buying them soon. I've read many reviews from various quality gamers and all were extremely positive.

Hmm thanks for the advice. I am willing to pay that much but I guess I would like to try then out for that much. I will mainly be using them for my xboxc and on my PC for important skype calls.
(05-23-2011, 02:12 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]If you're willing to pay up to $250, then I strongly recommend Turtle Beach PX5's. I haven't got them myself but plan on buying them soon. I've read many reviews from various quality gamers and all were extremely positive.

You crazy! $250 just for headphones? lol
Now that's just throwing money away.
(05-23-2011, 03:39 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]You crazy! $250 just for headphones? lol

Not necessarily true. Many people spend a lot of time listening to music, or gaming in this case, and a good pair of headphones is important.

As for the headphones, check out the Turtle Beach x11's. They're very sturdy, comfortable, with great microphone and sound quality. I have had them for nearly two years without one single problem; I highly recommend them.
(05-23-2011, 03:39 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]You crazy! $250 just for headphones? lol

$250 is only around £150. Not that much money for a good pair of headphones.

A couple of reasons really. I talk on skype many hours a day and I often make important mobile calls and house call son skype also. Its noce to have a lush set of headphones for that as well as gaming late when its too noisy to game properly.

Also my hearing is awful so its pretty much essential to have a sick headset...

But then again like you say £150 isn't that much these days. It's a lot but not crazy I guess for noes that will last...
If you get Astro A40s, you can use them on your PC, iPod, Xbox etc.
Maybe you can get a used pair for about 250.

If not just stick to turtle beach X3.1 Or X11, they do the job.
(05-24-2011, 04:35 AM)Impulses SF Wrote: [ -> ]If you get Astro A40s, you can use them on your PC, iPod, Xbox etc.
Maybe you can get a used pair for about 250.

If not just stick to turtle beach X3.1 Or X11, they do the job.

Hmm well I cannot seem to find the Astro's avaliable in the UK and if I have to import them the tax would make it just not worth it Sad

Thanks for the advice though. I'm thinking of getting some higher end ones now I have seen the spec's Smile
(05-25-2011, 10:11 AM)WhiteFlame Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm well I cannot seem to find the Astro's avaliable in the UK and if I have to import them the tax would make it just not worth it Sad

Thanks for the advice though. I'm thinking of getting some higher end ones now I have seen the spec's Smile

My friend has turtle beachs 4.1! They pretty much do the same thing as Astros.
or you can even look into Tritons, never tried them, but I heard good comments about them.
Pages: 1 2