Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Notepad Plus + v2.5 [Coded by Ace]
So what exactly can be customized with this?
What do you mean? Almost everything really. Text color, which sets the label color, in the version i'm working on i've even thought of changing the menubar background colors too.

Tab spacing can be changed, and the rest of the options like word wrap, zoom.... It's all in the list in the first 2 posts i've made.
Oh right I thought you meant the actual theme can be customized.
Here's a new version i'm working on:

[Image: preview30.png]

I took out the images for the bars at the top and bottom so that they could be customizable as colors too. they will change according to the text color. If they text color is black, just so that you can still see the text, it will change the background color of the bars to white, while the text in the editor is black since the form theme background cannot be changed.

And i'm also going to add in a hidden shortcut to move the editor back to the center of the screen if it's been dragged off to the side and you want to have it in a place where it's easily viewable, just as an extra code if anyone wants to use it, maybe it will revert the form to a default size as well so that you don't have to waste time resizing it?
Newest version released with a config file that will save settings for the application, You can configure the config file manually and after you save it those settings will be loaded into the application the next time it runs. Completely customizable to the way any user wants to run my notepadd application Smile

Download Notepad Plus + v3.0 here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ijb1vp624vx26sn

I'll be releasing more updated versions in the future if I find any bugs that I have to fix, or come out with new ideas on what to add to the program to make it even better than the last version.

Enjoy
Great application Infinity. It's amazing to see how much effort you put into these projects; it's inspiring.

Don't worry, before you'll know it I'll be talking with you and Gaijin. Roflmao
(05-21-2011, 07:22 PM)Deltron Wrote: Great application Infinity. It's amazing to see how much effort you put into these projects; it's inspiring.

Don't worry, before you'll know it I'll be talking with you and Gaijin. Roflmao

Glad to hear it Smile If you're interested in this project, i'm still developing it, the development hasn't stopped yet, so keep updated with the new versions I release on this thread.
(05-22-2011, 01:54 PM):( Wrote: Ive used this before and its really great. Thanks infinity

When if I might ask?... LOL

I'm quite impressed how far you've progressed with this and the first version I tried out.
3.0 is really great, and for now I haven't run into any bugs, though didn't used it that much....
One thing though, at the first moment I was scared by the installer, I expected an simple .exe to run and that's all.
I didn't tried to install it on USB, but I will soon...
It's basically a portable app still, however with the config file it does act as an extra add in that needs to be with the exe. It's a setup installer script that I created which will place those 2 files in your program files directory, nothing more, you can remove it from your program folder as long as you keep those 2 files together.

(05-22-2011, 01:54 PM):( Wrote: Ive used this before and its really great. Thanks infinity

I'm glad you knew that I was going to code this app in the future then, and that you decided to get the aliens from outer space to retrieve my app from the future lol.

This is really helpful so thanks. I have always wondered how you would program the replace function into something like this. Perfect and does have countless applications. I will be downloading this when I have 5 minutes when I get home.

Really a HQ post and great to share the src.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,447 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  File Profiler Demo - Preview - Developed by Ace AceInfinity 4 1,232 12-30-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace AceInfinity 28 7,600 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UrbanByte
  RoboBackup [Created by Ace] AceInfinity 22 6,273 11-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Hex
  [Rlease] Advanced Notepad Chelloa 11 2,782 10-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Last Post: John.