Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your classmates like?
(06-28-2011, 09:12 AM)Dr.BrokenGod Wrote: I know this one lol! From experience!

It happens a lot XD

(07-01-2011, 05:29 PM)WhiteHatCrew Wrote: Our Class is pretty segregated, everyone's divided up on social standing.

A lot are really

My teacher made me sit with a ass, I changed my seat back to last bench with my mate Smile
[Image: sp-classroom-artwork-thumbnail.jpg]
I Would probably be kenny Tongue
Most of them are Gay ;) lol jk Pretty Cool
Eh, we just learn. It's different in certain classrooms, some classrooms are more chill and open for discussion.
Umm i had a nice class (will change next year), we had teachers we were going wild (31 people in my class), my classmates were 60% nerd but the rest was like a non stop party animal. (me included).

Hope next year will be as good as last one.
Some are good and some are bad. It's the same in every school. Everyone has their cliques. I just try to make it fun and it goes by fast.
Smile
I don't go to school anymore (yippie!) So I wouldn't know. ;)
High School classmates were annoying. College classmates are amazing.
(05-19-2011, 12:05 PM)Dr.BrokenGod Wrote: I noticed many people say their classmates are great to them and they all support each other. And I hear that from everyone.

My class is average everyone has a little group they hang out with and a little group they hate but there is no fighting except occasional argues.

Some classes have only one guy that makes them laugh we have 15 of them just shooting funny comments at teachers and thats why we sux at learning.

So what are your classmates like?
This is exactly like my class was, 15 idiots and smartasses, I wasn't the brightest student but I got best grades due to the rest of them being idiots.
In mine there's some fights. Some think they are the bosses of the class and some the poor guy that loves school.