Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your classmates like?
I noticed many people say their classmates are great to them and they all support each other. And I hear that from everyone.

My class is average everyone has a little group they hang out with and a little group they hate but there is no fighting except occasional argues.

Some classes have only one guy that makes them laugh we have 15 of them just shooting funny comments at teachers and thats why we sux at learning.

So what are your classmates like?
We aren't really separated in groups. But in the class, we got to of mine mates, who always have funny comments, and they really make the class more fun.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
Well we aren't split. I just say some people hate me and I hate them but we put off with each other.
I am good student who does his work before school so when I go there I really have nothing to worry about and I enjoy. So I am one of those persons who really love school!
There's not enough I can't tell you about my classmates.

A few of them are awesome and they're my friends.
One of them is just like my twin, and my best friend.

But most of the others are retard gangster wannabes. Which is why there are fights in the school every other day.

(05-19-2011, 12:36 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: There's not enough I can't tell you about my classmates.

A few of them are awesome and they're my friends.
One of them is just like my twin, and my best friend.

But most of the others are retard gangster wannabes. Which is why there are fights in the school every other day.

Yea, you have nothing to say but you wrote all I expected to hear I just want to hear about how people commune in other classes!

I am just curious!
Loud, Annoying, and Dumb
Well we are all just like
My classes are always divided hah one sides the cool kids, and one sides the nerds it's funny. Note I am on the cool kids side lmao
My classmates are same as yours,we are divided into two groups.Most popular and funny group is mine,my classmates always make loud and make some jokes in class.I'm now taking keen interest in studies because my exam is on head.
Just making FUN. It's all we need in class