Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your classmates like?
My class is totally fudged up. Enough said.

[Image: tumblr_l1q0cxbD0h1qzjz68o1_250.gif]

nmy classmates now? i must say they suck. always boring and arrogant.
Depends on which class really. Some of my classes I just talk to a few people and other classes its like one big family.
I don't have any I finished school a long time ago Pirate
(05-19-2011, 12:05 PM)Dr.BrokenGod Wrote: I noticed many people say their classmates are great to them and they all support each other. And I hear that from everyone.

My class is average everyone has a little group they hang out with and a little group they hate but there is no fighting except occasional argues.

Some classes have only one guy that makes them laugh we have 15 of them just shooting funny comments at teachers and thats why we sux at learning.

So what are your classmates like?

Back when i was in school it was very different. Everyone wanted to be Independent to their selves.
(06-26-2011, 08:44 AM)mrnapolean1 Wrote: Back when i was in school it was very different. Everyone wanted to be Independent to their selves.

I know the feeling but strongest group survives and everyone else is just a collateral damage!
not in school no more 19 now, but when i was in school the whole class was like it lol
Kind of normal, cool dudes and girls, some weirdos, a lot of nerds [ smarter classes], sluts, and freakin retards.
(06-27-2011, 04:24 AM)Strong Wrote: Kind of normal, cool dudes and girls, some weirdos, a lot of nerds [ smarter classes], sluts, and freakin retards.

Seems like you have a whole collection?
My classmates are, or used to be, entertaining. Whether they are retarded or smart, they are usually entertaining.