Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your classmates like?
My classmates are also in groups.. they are all mean and selfish so no one is close to one another..... We talk among each other but yet we are not close .... NO FRNDS !
For the most part, I could go to my classmates for help if I needed it. However, If I ever did need help I would just ask one of my friends. I went to a really small school so it was very common to know all of your classmates well.
[Image: witness.png]
HF- Witness
GT- i be Witness
All of my friends make me laugh so hard. Always getting themselves into trouble and stuff, yet they don't mind.
Yeah, simple. I've got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle!

Tiny Tempah ;)
They were all a bunch of nerds, that's why I left.
Most people in my school think their "Hard" lol. I'm just a normal guy who works hard as I don't want to fail in life and end up with nothing.
I'm not going to school as of now,but my classmates used to be awesome maybe a little bit rude against the teachers,but very nice though. Also we tend to make our own groups as well.
(06-06-2011, 07:17 AM)Paddy Wrote: Most people in my school think their "Hard" lol. I'm just a normal guy who works hard as I don't want to fail in life and end up with nothing.

Welcome to the club. just like me!
I work hard and at end I am with nothing. It will change soon but for now it just sux.
It's like every normal school, Some are geeks and some are bad, I just hang with a few guys.
My classmates are idiots who don't know when to shut up... >.<
Ninja
CrzYMikE this is everywhere. Most people talk when not supposed to and other shut up and stay silence when they should talk.