Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your classmates like?
Mine are all stuck up Son's of Bitch's. That is all.
(09-29-2011, 04:31 PM)iRun Wrote: Mine are all stuck up Son's of Bitch's. That is all.

Lol don't be like that. Maybe some can surprise you.
My classmates are a pack of wild animals with the exception of me and a few others.
My class was always crap. Teachers were crap, people were crap, school was crap. I was so glad to finally be expelled and leave.
In my school, i am in the smart kids learning program, and i am quite active, so i have 2 major groups i hang with. The jocks/smart kids (Yes, in our school jocks are smart), and the stupid/funny kids (nice change of pace every now and then.). I find having variation makes everything more exciting.
When i was in school i was having mix classmates group. Some classmates always bunk classes and they used to go on ground for playing cricket or football. There are some classmates who never misses the class and attends all lectures and events. In our school many events were conducted and my classmates participates in all events.
Only 1 nerd rest of them sits idle and relax whole 6 hours
Not much I can say about my classmates. Some of them are annoying and a few are interesting. The only interesting person in my class is my best friend that has a mild case of autism. We are always talking about Monty python and memes. Good times.
I don't have classmates. Big Grin

Soooooo.
[Image: ShutdownSig.jpg]
Making Fun comments, Little group
[Image: 6c221674de.png]