Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aloha.
Off course I'm looking something to argue about dumb kids like you. and 790 posts in 4 months is not bad at all. 6 posts per day? really now? Instead of going to hf and looking up my posts, how about you do some math before you make an argument.
[Image: NfAze.gif]
(05-15-2011, 06:30 PM)Tunasty™ Wrote: Off course I'm looking something to argue about dumb kids like you. and 790 posts in 4 months is not bad at all. 6 posts per day? really now? Instead of going to hf and looking up my posts, how about you do some math before you make an argument.

You really think you're going to receive the Support Feather for posting 60+ posts in a day?
Yah. 6 posts per day, not including what I've posted here. However, I don't get on and post in 30-40 threads just to bump up my count. You say that you were posting on threads you had missed in the past however many weeks, but I also saw you bump a thread that was 6 months old. If you're really wanting to talk that bad, make a thread. Why go around and spam all of the threads, while pushing legitimate threads to the bottom of the new posts list? Some people come here legitimately looking for help, not to be an ignorant douchebag skid. If you would do some math on your post count, you're not that far off from being at 6 posts a day yourself. Somewhere around the 5.85 region.
OH OH! I WANT TO JOIN IN!

And to be honest, I think you're going to be banned. Careful.

Quote:Get a life kid

Uhm Yeah, who's the person who posted like 92 times in like 1 hour?
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
Both of you guys, its just a freaking "picture" under your name. you really think that makes you more cool or something? There is nothing here to talk about, if there was, there wouldnt be only 20 people online. No offense omni. I love your other forum. But im just saying that it doesnt say anywhere that you CANNOT post on the threads that are month old... Looks like Sly is trying to run his own rules and what not. No wonder why omni says that kids are not allowed. But kids like Sly dont get that point
(05-15-2011, 06:42 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: OH OH! I WANT TO JOIN IN!

And to be honest, I think you're going to be banned. Careful.

Uhm Yeah, who's the person who posted like 92 times in like 1 hour?

And who is the kid who is only 15 years old and he thinks he runs this crap? Im not spamming or anything. Threads here are dead and im just going through reading them and posting my thoughts there. Tell me whats wrong in that? Does it say anywhere Posting has a limit per day? I dont get why you guys are freaking out
[Image: NfAze.gif]
No. I never said you couldn't post in old threads. A lot of the posts you made were useless. They added absolutely nothing to the conversation. As you told RDCA, you were posting them "because you could". That's not someone trying to be a part of the community. That's someone trying to be an annoyance to the community. Try making some tutorials to get people active. Try answering some questions that are still having problems. Do something.
Quote:And who is the kid who is only 15 years old and he thinks he runs this crap?

Yo homie slice. Please quote me where I said that I thought I can run this crap?

Quote: Im not spamming or anything.

And yet you took this to your head that this was all about you, when you came into this.

Quote:Threads here are dead and im just going through reading them and posting my thoughts there. Tell me whats wrong in that?

There's a difference between posting on old threads, and posting on dead threads.

Quote: I dont get why you guys are freaking out

Sorry, but we're all calm. You're the one who's harassing us lol.

Sheesh, I can't observe?
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3