Support Forums

Full Version: Aloha.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I see there's a few people online, but nothing really being said. What's going on with everyone?
Greetings Sly. Pleasure to meet you the other day.
Same to you. How was your Sunday?
Fairly busy. It's consisting of school work at watching the NBA Playoffs. Smile

Sounds like fun. I'm not really a big fan of basketball, but whatever floats your boat.
Yes no one is online and nothing to say about new posts. Thats why commenting on the old ones... and some people think they are cool making a thread about saying, " stop posting on every thread, you know who you are" Seriously now Sly, i think i should ask you every single time i make a post. right?
I didn't mention any names when I posted that, but thanks for understanding that it's you that I was calling a spammer. At least that didn't go over your head. I'm surprised you're posting here. You do realize that this category doesn't help your post count, correct?
I'm not here worried about my post you retarded kid. I'm just posting my thoughts on peoples creativeness. Since i haven't checked this from weeks so just checking out what i missed. And i'm not a stupid ass kid like you who doesn't have a life and thinks a SMALL SENTENCE on a forum is a LOW QUALITY POST! Get a life kid. A thought is a thought, doesn't matter if its in a single sentence or more than a sentence
You seem mighty mad because someone called you out on your spamming. I'm definitely not a "stupid ass kid". However, coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment. "Get a life", says the person with 790 posts on HF since January. Need I say more?

Edit: By the way, this was a new thread that you could have participated in. Instead, you wanted to dwell on previous posts. I can see you're one of the people that looks for something to argue about.
(05-15-2011, 06:09 PM)Tunasty™ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not here worried about my post you retarded kid. I'm just posting my thoughts on peoples creativeness. Since i haven't checked this from weeks so just checking out what i missed. And i'm not a stupid ass kid like you who doesn't have a life and thinks a SMALL SENTENCE on a forum is a LOW QUALITY POST! Get a life kid. A thought is a thought, doesn't matter if its in a single sentence or more than a sentence

So you're not going to request the Support Feather over at Hack Forums? Regardless, your posts are meaningless. If they're that short, there's no sense in even posting it.
Pages: 1 2