Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a sixpack.
(05-15-2011, 11:51 AM)Amp™ Wrote: So your 5'4. You seem pretty average but if you're only 5'4 you have a little bit of weight you could loose. As stated above, lose the layer of fat and then start building the muscle.
Any suggestions on how much my final result would be? I don't want to go to the doctor and say I have anorexia.
[Image: 9c8fc8.png]
(05-15-2011, 11:56 AM)Timo Wrote: Any suggestions on how much my final result would be? I don't want to go to the doctor and say I have anorexia.
Anorexia is when you don't eat. I didn't say don't eat, haha. Well you should weigh about the same since you'll be replacing the layer of fat with muscle. Actually, you'd probably be a little heavier since muslce ways more than fat.
Leg lifts will carve your six pack once you lose the initial fat first.
SupportForums for promotion!
(05-15-2011, 12:01 PM)Amp™ Wrote: Anorexia is when you don't eat. I didn't say don't eat, haha. Well you should weigh about the same since you'll be replacing the layer of fat with muscle. Actually, you'd probably be a little heavier since muslce ways more than fat.
Okay, Tommorow I`m going to start to do 75 sit-ups per day. Should I also excersice more than that?
(05-15-2011, 12:08 PM)Timo Wrote: Okay, Tommorow I`m going to start to do 75 sit-ups per day. Should I also excersice more than that?

I already told you it will have little affect until you lose the fat layer.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(05-15-2011, 12:08 PM)Timo Wrote: Okay, Tommorow I`m going to start to do 75 sit-ups per day. Should I also excersice more than that?
Well of course. You should jog and get some cardio going. Situps are enough for ab workout, though. Maybe run on a treadmill for 20 minutes.
(05-15-2011, 12:15 PM)Untouch Wrote: I already told you it will have little affect until you lose the fat layer.
I'll lose my fat too with the tips of Amp. But under my fat, there will be my sixpack. woohoo.

(05-15-2011, 12:16 PM)Amp™ Wrote: Well of course. You should jog and get some cardio going. Situps are enough for ab workout, though. Maybe run on a treadmill for 20 minutes.
Going to try that Smile
(05-15-2011, 12:16 PM)Amp™ Wrote: Well of course. You should jog and get some cardio going. Situps are enough for ab workout, though. Maybe run on a treadmill for 20 minutes.
Going to try that Smile
[/quote]

Good luck, bro. Smile Please refer back in a few weeks telling us how it turned out. Also, if you ever have any questions about stuff like this, please feel free to PM me and i'll do my best to help.
So what you're saying is you want "myspace ripped" abs? (obtained not through exercise but birth, simply having a low bodyfat so they show).
LOL start working out man. By the time you will hit 18 or 19 you will have 6 packs Smile
[Image: NfAze.gif]