Support Forums

Full Version: I want a sixpack.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey, I know I`m just 13, is it possible to get a sixpack when you're 13? Some of my rugbyteam who are 14/15 have a sixpack, and in 3 days I`m 14. Is there a way to get one, without buying stuff?
Just stay active. You're too young to be worrying about abs.
When I was 13, I had a pretty well defined 6 pack. The key is to stay fit and healthy. I've always been very skinny, so it wasn't very had. I suggest doing 75 sit ups per day. Within a month, you should have a nice looking 6 pack. Smile
(05-15-2011, 11:12 AM)Amp™ Wrote: [ -> ]When I was 13, I had a pretty well defined 6 pack. The key is to stay fit and healthy. I've always been very skinny, so it wasn't very had. I suggest doing 75 sit ups per day. Within a month, you should have a nice looking 6 pack. Smile

How much did you weight? I weigh 53 kilo. Is that normal? I'm not fat or anything, but should i lose or gain weight?
Doing sit ups everyday will have no affect if you have a layer of fat though. Note even skinny people have a layer of fat.
You need to lose fat and build muscle.
To lose fat do cardio workouts and lift weights. It can help to eat smaller dinners and maybe larger lunches.
Once the fat is gone you can do sit ups, crunches and whatever else.
(05-15-2011, 11:26 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Doing sit ups everyday will have no affect if you have a layer of fat though. Note even skinny people have a layer of fat.
You need to lose fat and build muscle.
To lose fat do cardio workouts and lift weights. It can help to eat smaller dinners and maybe larger lunches.
Once the fat is gone you can do sit ups, crunches and whatever else.

My weight is 53 kilo (116.844 lb). I`m almost 14 y/o so is that good enough? I don't have like a belly or anything.
(05-15-2011, 11:22 AM)Timo Wrote: [ -> ]How much did you weight? I weigh 53 kilo. Is that normal? I'm not fat or anything, but should i lose or gain weight?

I weighed about the same. But I was also 5'10. How tall are you? Your weight should correspond to your height.
(05-15-2011, 11:30 AM)Timo Wrote: [ -> ]My weight is 53 kilo (116.844 lb). I`m almost 14 y/o so is that good enough? I don't have like a belly or anything.

Doesn't matter you still have a layer of fat that needs to go.
Yes even a 14 year old can have a six pack but it wont be that good for another few years while your body is still growing.
You shouldn't worry about it now, just keep fit for now.
(05-15-2011, 11:38 AM)Amp™ Wrote: [ -> ]I weighed about the same. But I was also 5'10. How tall are you? Your weight should correspond to your height.
I`m 1.67 meters, that's (http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_common.htm says so) 65.748031496 inch

http://www.euronet.nl/users/grantm/frans/length.html says 5ft + 5.75inch.
(05-15-2011, 11:49 AM)Timo Wrote: [ -> ]I`m 1.67 meters, that's (http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_common.htm says so) 65.748031496 inch
So your 5'4. You seem pretty average but if you're only 5'4 you have a little bit of weight you could loose. As stated above, lose the layer of fat and then start building the muscle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5