Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] How to bypass Captcha from website
FYI, there will never be a general captacha program. Well perhaps yes, but sooner or later certain sites will update their systems.
All I know is that its easiest to do a program that exports a image from a site, and asks you to enter it in a textbox.
Cheers mate.
(05-01-2011, 07:02 AM)besimbicer Wrote: a new question how to auto write captcha from textbox ?

You do realise no captacha on sites are in textboxes? They're in images.
If you are looking for code to automatically write the captcha then that would be a little bit more difficult. Not impossible, but I think it is a bit to advanced for you.
(05-05-2011, 07:55 AM)besimbicer Wrote: kobe i am viewing your code only giving captcha pics okay no problem my need how to write my textbox from captcha key (or how to wirte captcha key from textbox )

sorry my english is bad my country not learn english :SNon

Well I can't look at the site because it's blocked where I work. But I think The High Roller already posted it:

Quote:
Code:
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("captcha_code").SetAttribute("value", TextBox1.Text)

I can't test it, but you can try it.
(05-09-2011, 09:37 AM)besimbicer Wrote: ignore my first question
my need a OCR system

Good luck with that venture. It is possible to do in .Net but you will most likely need third party libraries. Here is a link to get you started:
http://www.pixel-technology.com/freeware/tessnet2/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to display google captcha picture on form and add to textbox hit ok to bypass polas 0 1,184 09-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Last Post: polas
  [VB.Net] Simple captcha class [Commented][Noob/Friendly] The-One 18 8,635 09-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  [TuToRiAl] How to make Offline (No Internet) Captcha (Human Confirmation) [TuToRiAl] Resistance 24 10,960 08-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  [C#] Download and execute a file with UAC Bypass wchar_t 18 7,729 05-30-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: The-One