Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FTW Forum.
(11-05-2009, 03:21 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: lol Yea each person can make there own text color. I choose green.
As for the audio flaming lol. Yea it is a cool idea and im hoping to start pushing it soon.

You can upload mp3 on my forum if thats what your asking. Just go to the upload area.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

doesn't matter.

[flv]link to file[/flv]
If you use my upload system it puts the tags in the url for you so i normally dont need to tell anyone about that ;)
The Rules!

(11-05-2009, 04:34 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [flv]link to file[/flv]
If you use my upload system it puts the tags in the url for you so i normally dont need to tell anyone about that ;)

I created an introduction, thanks for the idea DAMINK™, i used another method, the player is slightly smaller.

http://www.undergroundforums.net84.net/s....php?tid=2

This is the code i use:

<embed src= "http://www.odeo.com/flash/audio_player_standard_gray.swf" quality="high" width="300" height="52" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars= "valid_sample_rate=true&external_url=[MP3 file address]" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"> </embed>

You just have to replace [MP3 file address] with the actual address.

I like it, nice theme, but you should change some of the link colors to match it, green and red, with yellow....kinda weird. I like it has useful info and its over all very nice. Might actually take a deeper look into it.

7/10
Can i bump this?
Moved from MyBB to vB

Advice would be appreciated Smile
Remembering i only very recently moved to vB so im still a noob largely.
The Rules!

From your first post, you wanted feedback on the theme. Is this vB theme designed by you?
Looks pretty good forum, but you need to make a new better logo.
(07-28-2010, 06:10 AM)Eve Wrote: From your first post, you wanted feedback on the theme. Is this vB theme designed by you?

The first post did relate to my earlier MyBB forum. However i have changed and thats why i bumped the thread as stipulated i thought.?
As for the theme Eve. No its created by someone else and i am actually making one now basically similar.
Its the closest i have been able to get it thus far but i certainly cant hold the credits to this theme. (mine will be far better)
vB is a weird learning curve for me to be honest. Its fun but at the same time its at times very frustrating.

(07-28-2010, 07:48 AM)flAmingw0rm Wrote: Looks pretty good forum, but you need to make a new better logo.

Damn man. Sad Took me a while too!! (10 mins or so lmao) But i really like it. I thought it was neat. Oh welly.
The Rules!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 519 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 856 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  New theme (ftw forum) DAMINK™ 9 1,258 05-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,789 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex