Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Boot Windows 7 On My Mac
I have a Macbook, And I want to dual boot Windows 7 onto it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Hey mate. If you have two partitions (I'm not really aware on how Mac works), install Windows 7 on the second one, and use EasyBCD to setup dual boot (make sure to install Windows 7 last!)
In you Applications folder, there is an App called Boot Camp. It allows you to Natively Install W7 without any problems. Simply follow its Commands, and you will have 7 running in no time Smile
[Image: ZOuHf.png]
Red Bull Racing
Use bootcamp or parallels.
[Image: blackghost1.png]
Bootcamp is alright, but I dislike the pain of having to relog out of my account to chose starting up with the Windows OS.

Personally I'd suggest you use VMware Fusion, it's a really good application for users who would like to run a Windows 7 OS on their Macs. All you need to find is some serial codes for the full version - which are extremely easy to find online.
Boot camp will run it natively, I highly suggest it.
[Image: 259.png]
As others suggested just use Boot Camp. You will be able to run both just as you wanted but can be a pain at times.
[Image: odILW.png]
Fusion is another good piece of software thats good but you can have problems with drivers when using Windows os in dual boot with mac.
Ok, you will need to find the program (reinstalled on macs) called "boot camp assistant"
and then follow that and you will successfully dual boot windows 7 on itBig Grin
Hope I helpedBig Grin
this is a good idea but you can get your system infected with viruses doing this :/
[Image: lovelife.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 531 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,372 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,580 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,788 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,359 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70