Support Forums

Full Version: Dual Boot Windows 7 On My Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a Macbook, And I want to dual boot Windows 7 onto it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Hey mate. If you have two partitions (I'm not really aware on how Mac works), install Windows 7 on the second one, and use EasyBCD to setup dual boot (make sure to install Windows 7 last!)
In you Applications folder, there is an App called Boot Camp. It allows you to Natively Install W7 without any problems. Simply follow its Commands, and you will have 7 running in no time Smile
Use bootcamp or parallels.
Bootcamp is alright, but I dislike the pain of having to relog out of my account to chose starting up with the Windows OS.

Personally I'd suggest you use VMware Fusion, it's a really good application for users who would like to run a Windows 7 OS on their Macs. All you need to find is some serial codes for the full version - which are extremely easy to find online.
Boot camp will run it natively, I highly suggest it.
As others suggested just use Boot Camp. You will be able to run both just as you wanted but can be a pain at times.
Fusion is another good piece of software thats good but you can have problems with drivers when using Windows os in dual boot with mac.
Ok, you will need to find the program (reinstalled on macs) called "boot camp assistant"
and then follow that and you will successfully dual boot windows 7 on itBig Grin
Hope I helpedBig Grin
this is a good idea but you can get your system infected with viruses doing this :/
Pages: 1 2