Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What online game are you currently playing?
What are you folks currently playing. I recently started playing WoW againBig Grin
Dell XPS 630i 6gigs IntelCore2duo e8400 ATI Radeon HD 4850!

[Image: ildE.gif]Feed Us![Image: KcXT.gif]
I only play COD4 online, and recently found some pretty cool new mod servers. Was hoping to start play modern warfare 2 online when it came out, but because of the no dedicated servers I might not.
I am currently playing CSS (Zombies and Gun Game).
Trying to setup my own lol. But thus far just testing with nulled scripts.
If i actually find one i like i will buy. Dont get me wrong. I just like to test with nulled if possible first rather than just spending.
http://www.ftw.net.au/underworld/ is the one i am currently playing with. Just installed but im not sure yet.
I have several others but this will do i guess.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

WoW atm...A step up from RS botting Tongue
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
WoW of course
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE
Anarchy Online and a local server of Rising Force Online... Yeah, I'm oldskool with AO... Tongue
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
gears of war 2 and halo 3 both current cant wait till borderlands comes out woot
[Image: SoulScore.jpg]
(10-19-2009, 09:13 PM)AL3X Wrote: I only play COD4 online, and recently found some pretty cool new mod servers. Was hoping to start play modern warfare 2 online when it came out, but because of the no dedicated servers I might not.

I would recommend getting call of duty modern warfare 2 as all the servers will start appearing really fast it won't take long for people to get them up i sure XG Servers will have them for you to buy really soon

I play

Call of duty 4 and 5
Civilization 4
rune of magic
Gunz
Soldier Front
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online

that's pretty much it at the moment Tongue
Latest was WoW.. Decided to quit after playing that game for almost four years.. Now I play anything except a little of Xbox Live.. Hoping to get a PS3 soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What game are you currently playing? Pali 15 3,653 05-29-2020, 07:42 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  [TUT] Reduce lag while playing online [70% Effective] iCrack 33 6,609 05-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Last Post: lucky515
  Which Game Are You Currently Playing? iMario 186 50,238 08-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  What's your favorite beverage to consume while playing? Paramore 21 3,020 08-05-2013, 07:34 AM
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,823 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM