Support Forums

Full Version: What online game are you currently playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
What are you folks currently playing. I recently started playing WoW againBig Grin
I only play COD4 online, and recently found some pretty cool new mod servers. Was hoping to start play modern warfare 2 online when it came out, but because of the no dedicated servers I might not.
I am currently playing CSS (Zombies and Gun Game).
Trying to setup my own lol. But thus far just testing with nulled scripts.
If i actually find one i like i will buy. Dont get me wrong. I just like to test with nulled if possible first rather than just spending.
http://www.ftw.net.au/underworld/ is the one i am currently playing with. Just installed but im not sure yet.
I have several others but this will do i guess.
WoW atm...A step up from RS botting Tongue
WoW of course
Anarchy Online and a local server of Rising Force Online... Yeah, I'm oldskool with AO... Tongue
gears of war 2 and halo 3 both current cant wait till borderlands comes out woot
(10-19-2009, 09:13 PM)AL3X Wrote: [ -> ]I only play COD4 online, and recently found some pretty cool new mod servers. Was hoping to start play modern warfare 2 online when it came out, but because of the no dedicated servers I might not.

I would recommend getting call of duty modern warfare 2 as all the servers will start appearing really fast it won't take long for people to get them up i sure XG Servers will have them for you to buy really soon

I play

Call of duty 4 and 5
Civilization 4
rune of magic
Gunz
Soldier Front
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online

that's pretty much it at the moment Tongue
Latest was WoW.. Decided to quit after playing that game for almost four years.. Now I play anything except a little of Xbox Live.. Hoping to get a PS3 soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14