Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is HF down for everyone else or just me?
(04-23-2011, 07:01 PM)ReactioNz Wrote: Go to Omni's site.
www.downcheck.com/hackforums.net
/thread
is that Omni's site? Thank you. I'll bookmark. ;)
(04-23-2011, 07:08 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: is that Omni's site? Thank you. I'll bookmark. ;)
Yep. Theres that one and this site. http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/hackforums.net
[Image: rara.png]
(04-23-2011, 07:08 PM)ReactioNz Wrote: Yep. Theres that one and this site. http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/hackforums.net
I know that one thanks. But it usually says HF is up when it's down for me so...
This thread has been junked, should be junked, locked up and deleted.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-23-2011, 07:20 PM)The High Roller Wrote: This thread has been junked, should be junked, locked up and deleted.
There you go again trying to do the job of a moderator. You must have some sort of Internet complex?
(04-23-2011, 07:27 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: There you go again trying to do the job of a moderator. You must have some sort of Internet complex?

Nah, I am bipolar. Roflmao

And it is party time. Yeye

Time to save the day, I am superman! Superman

Wait isn't that tripolar!???

xD
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-23-2011, 07:27 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: There you go again trying to do the job of a moderator. You must have some sort of Internet complex?
You're an idiot, please leave any forum you belong to. Just to save everyone the time used on your ass.
(04-23-2011, 07:34 PM)Chick-Fil-A Wrote: You're an idiot, please leave any forum you belong to. Just to save everyone the time used on your ass.
You don't own this forum. And judging by your post count, you are just as important as me here. So shut your mouth and gtfo of my thread.

I came here peacefully to ask a question about HF as I didn't know where else I could get answers. If it's against the rules to make these threads, I'm sorry about that, I'm sure staff or Omni himself will let me know. Besides that, I don't give a flying f*ck about what you think. So stop talking as if you own this forum.
Can we all grow up in here? Geez..
I need to come into contact with Omni yet he hasnt been online here since early this afternoon.