Support Forums

Full Version: Is HF down for everyone else or just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I've read other threads and I know people here get tired of members coming here to ask stuff about HF but please understand I can't go there. And I don't get it. The last few days HF is down ALL the time for me. Either down or horribly slow. Now it's completely down.

So I'd like to know if it's just me? I've tried downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it says it's up. But I tried 100 proxies and neither one of them can connect. I urgently need something from there >.<

So... you guys?
Sorry for the LQ post but this crap is getting out of hand, you're clearly firewalled so follow proper procedure.

[Image: care%20cup.jpg]
I'm glad im not the only one.
But message Onmi on here instead of making a thread.
It's been down all day, yet it's back up now. But keep HF off SF please.
Thanks... I think I'll just wait for Omni's response then. It's still not back for me though.
(04-23-2011, 06:13 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks... I think I'll just wait for Omni's response then. It's still not back for me though.

Did I? I bet you feel stupid after you read the replies below yours, smartass.

Besides that, this is called SUPPORT forums for a reason. Not to mention last time HF went down, Omni told us to come here.

No, I don't, it's irrelevant. Just because users were directed here does not mean "post all your HF issues here", it was an alternate forum to discuss stuff on while HF was down which Omni kindly provided.

HF is still up for plenty of users so you're firewalled, follow directions properly and use a decent proxy (a sock4/5 perhaps?) and use the contact form like a big boy.
(04-23-2011, 06:13 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks... I think I'll just wait for Omni's response then. It's still not back for me though.

Which is what you should have done to begin with. I don't see how a thread about HF should be in the SF site suggestions and feedback area.

(04-23-2011, 06:13 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: [ -> ]Did I? I bet you feel stupid after you read the replies below yours, smartass.

Besides that, this is called SUPPORT forums for a reason. Not to mention last time HF went down, Omni told us to come here.

If you're out, and you've taken the time to check on a downcheck website, then i'm sure you can be more patient than wasting your time making a user account here. It's called supportforums, not HF_help_documents.

He wants you to come here because it raises activity. I'm sure he didn't mean for you to come here and ask what's going on with HF. I bet you anything he meant "Go to SF, as an alternative to wait until an HF issue is solved and the site is back up".

HF also has a twitter area where you can check for any site downtime. Omni will usually update that.

Posting a thread here wouldn't do any good anyway because Omni is the only person that could help you in the end. No member here is going to get the site back up and running for you.

The fact is, we get 10 threads like this almost daily on a consistent basis, and it gets really annoying when someone from HF gets all upset because it's down for 10 minutes.

I specifically said it's been down or horribly slow the last few days for me and your telling me I can't wait 10 minutes. I'm unaware of HF's twitter and I can't contact Omni if I can't access HF unless it's from here. And I did read the other threads first but in their case, they receive some error. I don't get any error, I simply can't connect.

It's not that I can't wait a little, it's just that I need something from there urgently and it gets on my nerves everytime it comes up, after 5 minutes it gets slow again and then down... And it's particularly frustrating when you buy l33t, buy ub3r and then can't even access the damn site...

I'm sorry if you get tired of hearing about HF issues, perhaps they should make a small sub-forum for that here or something... I'm sorry.

btw u tell me to follow the directions/procedure but what are they?
(04-23-2011, 06:17 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]No, I don't, it's irrelevant. Just because users were directed here does not mean "post all your HF issues here", it was an alternate forum to discuss stuff on while HF was down which Omni kindly provided.

HF is still up for plenty of users so you're firewalled, follow directions properly and use a decent proxy (a sock4/5 perhaps?) and use the contact form like a big boy.
Thanks Swat,

Don't understand why people get so defensive when I answer their question.
Go to Omni's site.
www.downcheck.com/hackforums.net
/thread
Pages: 1 2 3