Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why only 15 pictures?
(04-11-2011, 02:00 PM)Fragma Wrote: I've written a lot of in depth tutorials for SF and never found myself needing more than 15 images, and most of my tutorials are for the graphics section, where images are needed in my opinion more than any other section.

Either cut down on the images, spread it over 2 posts, or make the whole tutorial one image.
There really isn't a need to increase the limit.
Yea but with graphics you can make them into one picture and it looks nice, with this it is a little different.
It already got updated from 10 to 15 as stated, we were pushing for 12, but I think that's already pretty generous, don't need to push our luck.
(04-11-2011, 07:20 PM)Infinity Wrote: It already got updated from 10 to 15 as stated, we were pushing for 12, but I think that's already pretty generous, don't need to push our luck.
Thats true, I understand. Looks like I will just have to settle. If staff sees this can you please lock it to keep from any grave digging.

I can't just keep raising it. There has to be a limit.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.