Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project64
(04-06-2011, 07:17 PM)Laugh Wrote: Playing on an emulator doesn't help you relive anything, it kills it to be honest.

My PS1 stopped working a long time ago, so it's the only way that I can still play PS1 games now lol, I wouldn't call that killing it. You can do a lot more than just "Play" the game with an emulator as well... You can invent your own cheats, if thats really the way you want to play a game. I know especially for PCSX2 that there's a ton in the PS2 gaming world that you can do with it.
I miss the 90s console generation. Have your friends come over, sit on the rug and pop in Goldeneye or Super Smash and accuse eachother of "screenlooking". Those were the days, this online crap blows.
I don't splel check.
(04-06-2011, 07:47 PM)Scalise Wrote: I miss the 90s console generation. Have your friends come over, sit on the rug and pop in Goldeneye or Super Smash and accuse eachother of "screenlooking". Those were the days, this online crap blows.

I would agree... Just encourage everyone to stay at home instead of getting together to play a game. It's laziness really, even though you can play other people that you don't know. It's more fun playing a game beside your friend or whoever. I'm sure everyone can agree with that.
Ive been using Project64 for YEARS now, its pro.

Lets me play one of the all time classics - Zelda: Ocarina of Time.