Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project64
If you are ever bored and want to re-live the good ol' days of Nintendo64 then I recommend you download the 'Project64' emulator for your PC (Will add link to the end of this post). Also there is no need to worry about computer specs as virtually any computer could run this with out problems.

Also if you need a controller then just hook up your PS3 controller VIA USB or an Xbox360 controller.

Next you will need games go to http://freeroms.com they have plenty of games to choose from, I m currently re-living the Super Mario 64 days and its has brought back so many childhood memories! Smile Although it seems alot easier than what it used to.

Emulator: http://www.pj64-emu.com/

Enjoy,
-Yahoo!

[Image: GFx11-1.png]
This is quite a legit emulator.
I've used it in the past but had to reformat my computer because it got some virusses on it!
Thanks for the share mate.
(04-06-2011, 03:28 AM)Cira Wrote: This is quite a legit emulator.
I've used it in the past but had to reformat my computer because it got some virusses on it!
Thanks for the share mate.

I can assure you that there is no virus's on this, Or you could google for 'Nintendo 64 emulator' and download a different one if you are not satisfied. But I have not had any problems with Project64
It's legit. I have it.

But I don't think you should be showing people how to get free games, as its against the rules here. Whistle
I don't splel check.
(04-06-2011, 10:25 AM)Scalise Wrote: It's legit. I have it.

But I don't think you should be showing people how to get free games, as its against the rules here. Whistle

Yeah but these are games from like the 90's and are worth nothing nowadays. They are very rare to find in shops too. So I doubt that it would be a too big of a deal.
Amazon.com

I buy them all the time, lol.

I'm not trying to get you yelled at, just saying.
I don't splel check.
(04-06-2011, 03:00 PM)Scalise Wrote: Amazon.com

I buy them all the time, lol.

I'm not trying to get you yelled at, just saying.

Aha fair point. Any ways I still doubt that this will be a big deal tbh.
Thanks. This is something I'm interested in trying.
[Image: 236D6C1BC04C75C6D2E0000BD41E69BB.png]
I use PCSX2 instead for PS2 emulation. It's a lot more complicated and a lot more development and programming goes into it Smile But I never really liked Nintendo64. I'd rather play PS1 honestly. I also use the ePSXe emulation program for PS1 games on my PC.
Playing on an emulator doesn't help you relive anything, it kills it to be honest.