Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you copy at school?
A quote of me: "Give me your damn paper!"
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Give me your damn paper, way to make it so obvious Tongue
Most the books my school used has the answers at the back of the books ^_^
(04-04-2011, 10:02 PM)Deltron Wrote: Try studying. It's not hard, and will benefit you in the long run.

It's pointless to cheat because:
  • You are at risk of getting caught, which at my school results in expulsion.
  • The person you are copying might be wrong.
  • You just look stupid.

Start studying up your books.

In my opinion this should be /thread.

However, one way is if the teacher has the "Teacher's Edition" book (my highschool did) the answers are usually there. The teacher may look at them the day before, and may leave the book open. If you think you're sly enough, take a snap with your cell.

I would still have to agree with Deltron 100%. It's not worth it. Getting an "F" for failing is still exponentially better than being expelled which was a rule at my school when I attended.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Good side: "How about you look around the forum a bit. You'll find a few threads titled "How to study for your exams"
Trust me, its a bit more satisfying to study, rather than risk getting caught cheating. Rolleyes"

Evil side: "I usually stuff cheat papers in a plastic satchel inside my socks and got to the bathroom to check them. After I'm done, a simple flush erases all evidence. Devlish"

I cheated only once and it is only because I didn't know I have to write the test that day.
So what I did was I got my
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/...4/duks.jpg
And just put the little paper with answers in it. Simple as that. Put your head down and no one is going to notice if you are careful.
People get caught when they look away from the test. So +here is you can look in your test and see the paper at same time.
I personally make little pages in which small fonts are used.Then in class i will pick up copy in my hand and cover it with my clipboard.Then enjoying it lol.
It's an art every one can't do it.
I simply sit next to a smart kid and when the teachers not looking i look at the persons paper.