Support Forums

Full Version: How do you copy at school?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Title speaks for itself, share with us some good methods on how to copy at school Thumbsup.

In Spanish class I can just take out my book and look at the answers because my teacher doesn't even look.

Victoire
Try studying. It's not hard, and will benefit you in the long run.

It's pointless to cheat because:
  • You are at risk of getting caught, which at my school results in expulsion.
  • The person you are copying might be wrong.
  • You just look stupid.

Start studying up your books.
(04-04-2011, 10:02 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]Try studying. It's not hard, and will benefit you in the long run.

It's pointless to cheat because:
  • You are at risk of getting caught, which at my school results in expulsion.
  • The person you are copying might be wrong.
  • You just look stupid.

Start studying up your books.

I just made this thread to see the members opinion, trust me I almost NEVER cheat. School is way too important for me not to study. I occasionally have the need to look at someone else's paper or use my book.
I never copy at tests, however when I do questions from my math book I take a peek at the answers on the back so then I see the answer and I understand how the question is done so I can answer further questions with the same formula.
I really dont copy, i sometimes write the answers on my hand, leg or on a piece of paper in my pocket.

The way i am cheating when i don't know anything Smile
I go old school and write it on a desk Big Grin
Nice to see all these methods, I will definitely use some of them if I need to.
I usually try to get the desk, in front of me, then to the left or right. I can pull it off pretty well usually.
I scratch my eyes and glimpse at my neighbors paper.
Pages: 1 2 3