Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
keyboard stopped working
Nah, after testing i figured out it was the port on the motherboard.

Don't buy from EVGA, this board has been nothing but trouble, and to get it repaired i have to ship it half way around the world.
(10-05-2009, 10:06 PM)Extasey Wrote: Nah, after testing i figured out it was the port on the motherboard.

Don't buy from EVGA, this board has been nothing but trouble, and to get it repaired i have to ship it half way around the world.

That's a bit of a downer. But keyboards nowadays are so cheap,
and on sale in many local supermarkets, so you could probably get one without having to pay too much for it.
Yeah i just swapped it with a USB keyboard ff another computer in the house. The old keyboard works fine on that!
(10-06-2009, 07:54 PM)Extasey Wrote: Yeah i just swapped it with a USB keyboard ff another computer in the house. The old keyboard works fine on that!

That's good to hear!
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
i suggest getting a usb keyboard there alot better and work better with usb 2.0 supposedly i use a zboard cos i got my warcraft gaming keyset in atm Tongue
Yeah, this USB board seems pretty good so far, I was only using the PS2 port because that board was laying around.

May buy a trippy USB board.
Yea, sometimes the BIOS will go all wack... Would be a good idea to check the BIOS for a connected keyboard, if you dont see it, then that means the computer cannot see the keyboard, so you eliminated the issue to the keyboard and the wire... But good FIND!!!
Well, i have my bios settings to HALT all except keyboard, which means that it stops the pre-boot if a board is not detected. It stopped once when i experimented by plugging it into the mouse PS2 port.
Other then that it booted every-time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Keyboard Aelita 34 10,904 02-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Last Post: igennie5