Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Big Thanks to you Omniscient.
I would personally like to Thank you Jesse. Throughout my time here on http://www.supportforums.net/ and http://www.hackforums.net/ I have made a lot of friends and have learned a lot of different things that I would not have if it weren't for you. You have kept these forums running smooth and efficiently despite all of the people trying to bring you down.

You have also helped me along with a very large majority of the community make good money selling products and services in one of the biggest and best online marketplaces on the net. The money that I was earning through HF granted me to live a proper life when I was out a job and for that I am most grateful.

I have been a member of HF since April 1st of 2010 and I have been here on Supportforums since June 18th, 2010 and I plan on sticking around for a very long time to come. I also plan to upkeep with my periodic donations and PM's requesting various awards lol.

So to sum all of this up, On behalf of me and all of your community's and Forums thank you so much. We appreciate all you have done for us.

Omniscient you truly are the best!

Regards - Industrialized™
[Image: indsnowflake.gif]
Thank you and glad to know that my sites are helping your life.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Omni I have to say thanks as well when I'm on the internet SF and HF are always open well not HF till tomorrow because of my Lounge LQP which I myself won't do again.... I'm having HF withdrawals didn't realize how much time I spend on there.
[Image: sfsig.png]
His forums are some of the best I've ever been on, and I've been on a LOT of forums.
OMNI, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
(11-06-2010, 03:11 PM)Brandon Wrote: His forums are some of the best I've ever been on, and I've been on a LOT of forums.

He can get forums crowded in an eye blink because he has HF and crap.
That is a great review for Omniscient, I couldn't possibly disagree with this as I have learnt a hell lot after I had joined HackForums and SupportForums.

If I hadn't joined them, I would still be playing RuneScape. :o
I'm pretty sure that at least 1/4 of what I know today came from his forums. Have you ever had a project that failed?
This is a really good review for Omniscient. Like he already posted and he liked it. Well I joined HF for learning and I joined SF for a little learning and to get the Support Feather award, but that changed as you can see I already made 100 posts and I am still here, that means I will not leave SF. I have already made a tutorial here, but I contributed a lot on HF (On HF doesn't mean a lot here because it's SF)
I've never seen a thread here about how Omni is doing a bad job... So it's a good sign when threads like these are made.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday To Omniscient. Kray 12 2,109 03-13-2013, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Hey Omniscient, ! Drakon 2 747 11-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Why such a big ad thing in the header RDCA 36 6,305 04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Happy Birthday Omniscient Sam 50 5,695 01-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Death Trap™
  Great work Omniscient! St0rmW1nd 9 1,816 11-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Sam