Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucid dreaming?
I had a lucid dream last week, but I wasn't fully in control of it.
Like I was in a cafe and I could look around like I was actually there but I couldn't change the dream to make water flow through windows or stuff like that lol.
[Image: iGvZI.png]
It's not that hard to control your dreams, the hardest part is to realize that you are dreaming and that it's all in your mind. Then you can think about what you want to do in your dream and you can activate your brain to realize that you are like fate in that situation. Once you pass that mental barrier you can do anything. It's fun to play around with your dreams lol
When the realisation starts of me knowing that I'm dreaming kicks in, it forces me to wake up 0.0
[Image: iGvZI.png]
I almost always am lucid dreaming (know) that I dream lol. But I don't always wake up.
I seem to Lucid Dream every other morning, it happens to me quite a lot.
Yeah this have been very discussed on HF in the last 2 months...
Nowadays I'm dreaming and know when I'm dreaming... But I can't control the dreams tho...
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
I have insomnia and on occasion I have short lucid dreams. I see things that shouldn't be where they are, and odd effects of noises. Like a dog barking, sounds thousands of times louder then drops so low then just kind of reverberates a bit. It's weird. You aren't technically awake, but you hear things and if you happen to have your eyes open, it gets scary.

I have never been able to actually lucid dream for longer than a couple minutes, and that's only when I'm running on fumes, like a bad streak of insomnia for 3 days.

The only thing I like about the whole experience is the pure adrenaline feeling you get after you instantly become alert again. I don't get how people feel positive about the whole experience...
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
What Is Lucid Dream???
I have had a few. It started last year when i stumbled onto a lucid-dreaming forum so decided to give it a try. Took me close to a month before it happend although probably only tried to lucid dream during the first week then one happend out of the blue. My excitement made it very short. I've had a few others since then but usually get distracted by other things such as Uni and forget about the topic. The problem i found is that the forums i were on had people claiming amazing things so you didn't know what to believe and puts you off the idea (such as remote viewing via astral projecting, terror sleep paralysis stories, and the ability to spend weeks possibly years inside a lucid dream when only one night has actually passed). The things i did find cool to hear, but never personally tried was the ability to make a dream character and ask them questions such as something about a book you've read and see if its in your subconscious. I was also impressed by the remote possibility of being short a video of compressed information which you can't process, but then being able to access it via a lucid dream.

and @veryx, people feel positive about them because once you become good enough at triggering them and maintaining them, you can so things that you couldn't in real life such as flying (even though its inside a dream), and for the more perverted you can have dreamsex (lol?) with a model or superstar as your subconscious would picture them naked depending on how you perceived them.
(04-01-2011, 08:51 PM)Aridity Wrote: Lucid dreaming has been a big topic at HF,so my question here is has anybody experienced a lucid dream before? Personally I have but back then I did not know it was called a lucid dream, also did not try to lucid dream as I simply did not know what it was but yet I experienced it. I really like it but I have noticed that I dont lucid dream anymore and I that makes me angry,any tips guys?

I wrote that tutorial on HF! Smile
Still keeping a diary of dreams and reality checks are best you can do!
Keep in mind to write your dreams down before you get out of bed! If you want to know why PM me I don't want to explain here!