Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucid dreaming?
Lucid dreaming has been a big topic at HF,so my question here is has anybody experienced a lucid dream before? Personally I have but back then I did not know it was called a lucid dream, also did not try to lucid dream as I simply did not know what it was but yet I experienced it. I really like it but I have noticed that I dont lucid dream anymore and I that makes me angry,any tips guys?
There was a pill that you could take that could help with giving you a lucid dream, but I forgot what the herbal suppliment was called. It started with an H from what I could remember, something along the lines of H500? But I may be completely off.

I would recommend taking certain steps before and after you wakeup everyday though.

What most people try to do is keep a piece of paper near their bed, so that when they wake up they can write down everything they can remember about their dream. When you wakeup though you try not to move around a whole lot, just grab your piece of paper and pen casually and start writing. The more you move around the more alert you become to the world of 'reality' (that's the theory anyway).

If you do this several times, and keep it routinely a part of your habit for when you wakeup, then you're more likely to remember your dreams, and you'll have more lucid dreams.
I've only had a lucid dream around 1-2 times when I was a kid.
Now my dreams are getting really short and I can barely remember a thing.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
Thanks alot Infinity,I will definitely try that.
I also had the lucid dreaming once. But I didn't knew what it is than.
I only had a lucid dream a couple times but you can't really train for it unless you devote a lot of time into it. It's not a thing that develops overnight.
I would never want to do this, I need a break sometimes. If I'm concious in my mind, I won't have anywhere to stop for a while.
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
(04-05-2011, 09:02 PM)Fresh Prince Wrote: I would never want to do this, I need a break sometimes. If I'm concious in my mind, I won't have anywhere to stop for a while.

What? :S

... Dreams are enjoyable anyway, I don't know why anyone would not want to dream. Dreaming is subconscious by the way lol, not conscious. But they are your minds way of telling you how you feel on a deeper level of communication in my opinion. How else do we come up with what we dream of? It originates from our brain, so it must be related.
Yeah, but if you have like control in your dreams then, your mind in concious 24/7 and that's to much for me. lol.
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
(04-05-2011, 09:31 PM)Fresh Prince Wrote: Yeah, but if you have like control in your dreams then, your mind in concious 24/7 and that's to much for me. lol.

No, the whole time you are in a dream your on a subconscious level. Your body shuts down to it's sleep mode. Kind of like Hibernation mode in a computer, you can't do anything, but it's still alive.