Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My school is garbage.
Holy crap,that's pretty horrible indeed I hope the will improve that shithole.
Mines not the greatest either, but I guess you gotta sometimes make with, watcha got.
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
I got a new school 2 years ago, no complaints.
Wow, your so lucky haha. My school has been bombed once like 30 years ago. It's a piece of crap!
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
(04-05-2011, 09:49 PM)Fresh Prince Wrote: Wow, your so lucky haha. My school has been bombed once like 30 years ago. It's a piece of crap!

That's cause you sig is black.
Wow man that really is bad. I thought my school was trash, but I guess other schools are worse.
I'm blessed we have a choice of applying to 6+ different schools.
SupportForums for promotion!
Thats sad mate, maybe u could complain to the headmaster or some1??
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(03-31-2011, 01:42 PM)Scalise Wrote: Our school is terrible. I swear to god anyone with a bachelors can just walk in. We have some of the most incompetent people work here, I can't believe some of them even made it through college.

And now I heard news of our school laying off 40 teachers. Alright, sounds good, get rid of the morons. But no, we're dropping those in subject we deem "unncessary". Automotive, gone. Electronics, gone. Alright, fine, they're only electives. But then PHYSICS?! Gone too. What is going on here? We're losing teachers that know what they're talking about, and deserve to teach. Teachers with 10+ years are exempt from this layoff, but they're the ones that don't know what they're talking about!

In the past 4 years at this school things have stayed the same, and I could tell you, by Senior year you really don't learn much anymore. At least with how we're doing it. Now they're changing our testing policies, graduation requirements, and our actual schedules. You can tell they're starting to panic.

It's really sad to look at the freshman and see what they're going to have to put up with. And I'm beyond relieved to get out of this sloppy establishment.

Sorry for this rant, I just had to get this out there. SO MUCH FOR EDUCATIONAL REFORM OBAMA. Dumbass.....

Actually, when i was going to school i was having the same issue. People with no brain and because the knew someone who was high society, can now teach to us and to our children.
Who cares about physics in relation to education... Physics in the real world accounts for almost all of our new technological advancement in some way. Cell phones, Quantum physics. TV's, computers, radio, sound, color, light. Everything is related to physics there. We're just starting to journey through the mysteries of quantum physics which would change our world in an instant once the concept can be put to further use. Without that in the education system, who will further the ideas and try to move forward with the knowledge gathered? It's not always going to be up to Stephen Hawking's.