Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My school is garbage.
(04-05-2011, 09:50 PM)Chick-Fil-A Wrote: That's cause you sig is black.

That is one of the most ignorant posts I've seen in a long time. Huh

(05-05-2011, 06:02 PM)Infinity Wrote: Who cares about physics in relation to education... Physics in the real world accounts for almost all of our new technological advancement in some way. Cell phones, Quantum physics. TV's, computers, radio, sound, color, light. Everything is related to physics there. We're just starting to journey through the mysteries of quantum physics which would change our world in an instant once the concept can be put to further use. Without that in the education system, who will further the ideas and try to move forward with the knowledge gathered? It's not always going to be up to Stephen Hawking's.

Exactly, that's why I was so surprised with the decision to cut it. I'm going to school for mechanical engineering next year and a solid physics background is beyond helpful in getting a good start, not to mention improving your resume.

It's sad to see one of the classes that everyone should be required to take not even offered as an option. It's just pathetic.

I don't splel check.
what school board is this? state? are you in a big city or rural city? are there a lot of overachievers in your school?