Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UpDated:) Review!
Tell me what you think? I added plugins to the forums I do realize it dose not have the best theme but I still think it fits the purpose. Can you tell me what you think about overall site? 1-10. What needs to be added.
[Image: banner.jpg]
The yellow/green bar at the top of the forum can be changed to the light blue to fit your theme pretty easily.
could you help do that? And reregister because I had to do some restoring and updating and stuff and I got pretty much attacked by Laugh.
Just finished re-registering to the forum. I didn't notice that you deleted my user account from before so I was trying out a whole bunch of my passwords there for a while lol

Edit: do you happen to have a plugin for that extra glow around the administrator's name in the who's online list? I'd suggest removing that, you don't need to look special just because you're admin, and too many extra plugins like that isn't good for the MyBB board.
No I don't think so? Laugh did that he did a ton of stuff I didn't want. I want it to be purple but the glow looks crappy. I will to remove it ASAP.
(03-28-2011, 06:30 PM)ImFocuzz Wrote: could you help do that? And reregister because I had to do some restoring and updating and stuff and I got pretty much attacked by Laugh.

Why are you mentioning my name? Anyway, you don't need three threads for one website.

Remove that yellow bar and this:
Code:
Welcome, To Xzill.com/forums we are currently recruiting members so tell your friends about us. We want a bigger community in order to have better software. So register and check out our site other then the forums. We want to thank you for your visit here and remove this note just click the "x" at the top.

You are forcing registrations, it looks bad.
Stick to one thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Please Review]Runetutor.net[Please Review] Thomas 5 1,624 05-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Pk3r_Pjer
  (UPDATED) - AppHive Code King 12 3,365 10-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Code King