Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Please Review]Runetutor.net[Please Review]
Hey guys,
Could you please give me your honest opinion on runetutor.net?
Thanks in advance.
Hello there. I took a look at your forum. My suggestions:
  • The logo does not match, and the forum theme is overused. Find a more current theme: http://mybboard.net/
  • Too many boards. Merge a few in the Market section and instruct members to use headers in thread titles, instead.
    Like [Gold], [Junk], etc.
  • You need icons for your boards and a favicon for your site. I have posted some free icon resources here.
  • Forum status legend is not clear since there is only a colour difference between them. Use more visibly different icons.
These are small changes but they are the basic necessities for forum design. Good luck. Smile
Thanks, but with the [Gold] things we took that straight from HF, it's how everything stays organized.
hm..would like to see some better looks ..
and moreover the site logo couldve been better..
[Image: 52I4m.png]
(05-07-2010, 05:20 AM)gerald311441 Wrote: Thanks, but with the [Gold] things we took that straight from HF, it's how everything stays organized.

I understand, however your forum is young. Visitors find it more attractive with fewer boards rather than many boards with few threads each. You can always re-create boards to move threads to, when your forum becomes busier.
Looks pretty nice, but the background from the forum hurts my eyes :S
[Image: 35m2ur7.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Review bargain website Clones 1 656 10-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Last Post: leen12
  GujjuFreak.com My new TECH blog [PLZ REVIEW] GuJJu 0 462 01-15-2014, 08:57 AM
Last Post: GuJJu
  Review the New script site Clones 0 486 11-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Clones
  CENTRALPHASE.COM | Review me | Web hosting design X-Ray Vision 3 909 09-16-2013, 04:42 AM
Last Post: john34mart
  Review Forums! Philly 4 1,193 08-29-2012, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Paramore