Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Keyboard
(03-30-2011, 03:01 PM)Untouch Wrote: Sounds like you need to reset your BIOS then.
Remove the CMOS battery or use the motherboard jumpers.

http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-Your-BIOS

You don't usually reset your BIOS unless you have a boot problem though
I think you'll find it's the most common way to fix the keyboard and mouse when professionals do it.
Well as long as it's not just a faulty keyboard or mouse. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(03-30-2011, 04:23 PM)Untouch Wrote: I think you'll find it's the most common way to fix the keyboard and mouse when professionals do it.
Well as long as it's not just a faulty keyboard or mouse. Tongue

He/she hasn't even checked that yet, so I wouldn't suggest anything extreme. You don't do that typically. By resetting the BIOS you may find yourself with more issues than you had originally planned because not all default configurations are set properly for the hardware on your computer.
Well I think the same thing happened to me, I try to re-plug them, but they still didn't work. So I checked and I saw that I had an installation for them.
it may be a disfunction in the mouse bro
This isn't the right forum to advertise hacking tools. -Staff
(04-02-2011, 08:57 PM)A N D R E W Wrote: it may be a disfunction in the mouse bro

What about the keyboard?
-Aelita
Try reinstalling or looking for updates with the drivers.
[Image: blackghost1.png]
I would just use the on-screen keyboard. Its in the start menue. If this is not an option, then I would suggest buying a new keyboard. You can find them cheap on Amazon. Good luck man.
[Image: a64119.gif]
I thing it's working now that the computer's been restarted, but if it stops working again, I'll try what you guys suggested.
-Aelita
Try the keyboard on another computer, you can otherwise run on-the-fly keyboard which lets you control a virtual keyboard on your desktop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  keyboard stopped working Extasey 17 2,644 10-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Extasey