Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School taking over my life.
I was thinking more like University of Tennessee, right down the road from me, lol!
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
I live in Tennessee too!
I felt the same for a while, I didn't know what to do. Every weekend was a relief to me, a half hour more lie in, then more crap to do. Try scheduling your time so you don't feel like you have to do everything at once. GL.
Mine is getting to be like this as well. I am in grade 10 atm.
Quote:I'm flooded with homework every night; the earliest I sleep is 11pm, and some nights I'm up until 3-4am, just finishing it off.

This line is most striking to me. You have no idea how much that resembles my school life. Though, I must admit, I sleep way later. Currently, I am on vacation and yet I am still loaded with last minute "favors" from my professors. Omg
I'm at college. (UK College) It's 9 - 5 hours, and then sometimes more. So yeh, it takes over your lie a hell of a lot, but i love college so I don't really care that much ^^
Same here. I got to practice for basketball like every other day, I get all kinds of projects, and I always have homework. I never have my own time to do what I what. School BLOWS.
[Image: rara.png]
I make school my life and try to focus most of my time getting my work done. Everything besides that is leisure. I know that many will think this is a 'nerdy' way of thinking about it but this little effort that we put in now will go a long way in 10 years in my opinion.
School is cool , but to much learning sucks . Anyone Agree's with me?
[Image: UTLN2.gif]
That's not my Sig . So don't flame me.
It all depends on how you actually choose your educational path. Of course your level of learning is going to be busy, you have signed up and are doing the most demanding of things. It's not the same for everyone, depending on what they are going through or how the person is in general.

I was never really into school, I took the easiest of classes, never did many sports or any extra things after school. I came home and did what I wanted to do, that is about it. I got through high school and I work 2 jobs. I'm likely not going to college, so I think from what I did in school was enough to support me for the rest of my life. If you are feeling so overwhelmed about some of the things, just drop them. I can actually say you don't need all that stuff to get through life, it's your decision, suck it up or quit something. You chose them, no one else.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My IT Diploma - Please would anyone mind taking my survey? groovybluedog 11 1,556 05-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Oats
  future career, and what classes your taking to get there? Psychosis 25 5,228 04-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Spectrum
  Who here is taking the SAT? johngianni 16 3,272 05-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Thomas