Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School taking over my life.
You have so much to learn what you are experiencing at the moment is not even a fraction. I find myself getting up and 4:50 which I then have to leave at 7 which I then have to commute which takes around and hour and half by car then I start at 9 and finish at 5. When I finally get back home which is around 7 I am doing assignment work and also trying to juggle paperwork for work. I hardly get any sleep I am constantly having caffeine to keep the body active and I have completely forgotten what a social life is. Ideally I would like to spend more time with my gf however everytime I get back from either work or college I look like a zombie out of resident evil.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
School is something that can be hard to deal with for years and years.
I struggled to make A's in my High School which was ranked in the top 25 in the US.
I usually put a lot of my work off as well as studying and see how I could do.

Quite honestly, I find college easier for the most part.
I can set my own pace for when I want to study since there are usually so few tests.
I also have a lot more things I can do to occupy my time and a lot more independence which makes the feeling of school taking over to dissipate.
I do feel that school keeps me from doing a lot of the things I would like to explore such as programming, but I know getting my degree will greatly help with my life more than having fun for a few years.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My IT Diploma - Please would anyone mind taking my survey? groovybluedog 11 1,556 05-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Oats
  future career, and what classes your taking to get there? Psychosis 25 5,228 04-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Spectrum
  Who here is taking the SAT? johngianni 16 3,272 05-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Thomas