Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who uses ShareCash/CPAlead?
hmm sharecash is ok Smile
i earned 60$ with it without download it by myself
I have a job so what I earn off $harecash is nothing, but an extra $100 a month doesn't hurt

[Image: bckcsf.png]

Remember its only the 8th today, so I'v earned the amount shown in only the last 7 days, and its been autopilot I havn't done a thing.

Oh and I know people who'v earned over $1000 a month from $harecash. Real programars tend to make HQ programs so that people don't mind spending 5 mins taking a survey to get the program.
Ya I used to use sharecash and make maybe $20 a month, but now I am a beta tester for Fileice and the payouts are much more rewarding! I have made $100 off just one of my files this month so far. You can customize the survey screen, unlike sharecash where people get spooked and exit out right away. It also pays out $1 minimum every time so you don't get those skeet $.01 download payouts... Good Luck!
I just got approved for CPA Lead woooooh
I used to use sharecash, but now I use fileice
(07-08-2011, 11:12 PM)specizripn Wrote: Ya I used to use sharecash and make maybe $20 a month, but now I am a beta tester for Fileice and the payouts are much more rewarding! I have made $100 off just one of my files this month so far. You can customize the survey screen, unlike sharecash where people get spooked and exit out right away. It also pays out $1 minimum every time so you don't get those skeet $.01 download payouts... Good Luck!

I'm not trying File Ice for a couple of months, since one of its admins is a major blackhat I think that they may end up scamming, just my personal opinion though, If they carry on paying out I'm gonna sign up.
FileIce pulls in more than $hareCash.
People always say CPAlead is the best way to go, but I personally hate both of them also.
[Image: inm4jO.png]
[ AIM: YoRelapse | Gamertag: N/A | MSN: YoRelapse@live.com ]
It actually works for those who have no idea on what's going on, especially on YouTube. I know I've felt desperation in my skin when I saw something behind a survey I'd like to have.
I am currently using sharecash and fileice.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAlead | The BEST Way to Make Money Online Jet 39 8,725 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  Sharecash for payout? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 11 3,824 01-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Earn Per Download - 14$ With Filece | 9$ With Sharecash [Guide] EliteGuys.ORG 1 834 11-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  [Free] Sharecash Guide Cellydy 15 3,005 12-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post: TTyme
  Hmm...CPALead startup Brandon 7 1,533 12-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post: TTyme