Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who uses ShareCash/CPAlead?
I personally think they are the crappiest ways to make money online. I'd have a better chance convincing people to donate to me than to make money using those.

Seriously, what rational person would fill out an offer to download a file or view content? It yells scam, low quality, or crap.

So, post your experiences.
I do like sharecash because I don't make a lot of money online so the money I get from them helps. I think I have only made $30 in 2-3 months lol but with some new techniques I have seen recently, I'm hoping to be getting at least $100+ a month Smile
Personally I feel the exact same way as you do Laugh. Then again, when you take into the account that the most people you encounter using sharecash are young teenagers, $30 a month seems like quite a lot of money to them.
I am a young teenager and $30 a month is not a lot to me lol
Wow, $30 isnt that much i usly blow that on fags within like 2 weeks... I havnt used CPAlead yet but have used sharecash which just failed, Im currently working on Autobloggin...
I click 200 adds , and not paid never :S
In my opinion, sharecash just fails. No one wants to download links from sharecash anymore. CPA Lead is a little better.
How much $ you earn if one person download your file from sharecash ?
LoL, they are a lot of dumb people on this earth so they will do survey don't worry. I did more then 1000$ with ShareCash in less then 3 month!
Well not true at all, I have earned 250 dollars with CPAlead and about 20 dollars with Sharecash, If you advertise alot and your niche is unique it will go on Autopilot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAlead | The BEST Way to Make Money Online Jet 39 8,486 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  Sharecash for payout? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 11 3,752 01-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Earn Per Download - 14$ With Filece | 9$ With Sharecash [Guide] EliteGuys.ORG 1 823 11-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  [Free] Sharecash Guide Cellydy 15 2,916 12-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post: TTyme
  Hmm...CPALead startup Brandon 7 1,483 12-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post: TTyme