Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
True wise words Infinity and I do agree. The help i got was to detangle myself from a very manipulative man which Susan seemed to have highlighted well from her own experience. Not having gone through it this feeling was very unsettling and I am just grateful to have known enough that this feels wrong. My nature in looking for the positive in all is what got me in the trap, though i have not let it cloud my judgment for those i meet in the future. my belief is, whatever route is taken, to not do it at the expense of others whether it is short or long. Doing it with integrity and self respect is what you will be remembered for.

Thank you Infinity for your words. Hope they will be reached to many people reading this thread as it has evolved to a situation many have or will find themselves in. I hope people will take the comfort all you kind people are posting to help me out of it. These skilled manipulatars seem to have a rader detecting people at their most vulnerable, which in essence people who are very strong minded. Again, we all need a hand with emotions that confuse our thought processes. All a lesson in life and this man is contacting me. He even asked what other classes i will be doing to see if we are doing the same. Some will never learn and my attempt to try and help such a man was putting myself at risk of being hurt. I am still quite shaken by this. he is very powerful and I will come back to this thread when I feel the pull again and explain my journey. All this is to give hope to help others since I believe we can all learn from one another and more about ourselves as we live a chapter called life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 882 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,323 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 723 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,196 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,246 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma