Support Forums

Full Version: Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
To understand the full story of this manipulative web, feel free to read the thread from the beginning. It is interesting and there have been some amazing support which I thank all for.

Last page has a message of the summary learning and encourage others to share their stories, both form being played by someone or is a player.

This experience was tough, not fun at all, made me feeling quite weak and sick. With support from this site, i managed to start distancing myself which is hard from someone you grew to like.

Continued support to not get sucked in is appreciated. It goes against my values in ignoring someone but sometimes one just has too.

Look forward to hearing from you all
Tell me how he is to you. I'll tell you the answer.
How does he behave in front of you when with his friends?
How does he talk to you?
Provide me as much info as you can.
I'm speaking for myself right now by saying:
Guys are a lot more discreet than girls when liking someone. This is just me, I can tell almost from the get go if a girl likes me. But I'm a lot harder to pick that up from.

Just try and keep an eye on him, if he's checking you out constantly or talks to differently.
I'm almost positive that he likes you.
There's one thing that's like the best way to know if he likes you, or feels an atraction for you. Look at him with a smile, look for a while. If he smiles back at you and doesn't turn his face away first then it's a go for it. but the other way around may not indicate that he's not into you.
(03-24-2011, 09:25 AM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: [ -> ]There's one thing that's like the best way to know if he likes you, or feels an atraction for you. Look at him with a smile, look for a while. If he smiles back at you and doesn't turn his face away first then it's a go for it. but the other way around may not indicate that he's not into you.

No offence but that's not true at all, often shy people have trouble making eye contact or it just makes some nervous.

There is no surefire way to find out if a guy likes you, you need to assess his personality first.

If he's very social, confident and outgoing, chances are he will say it at some point.

If he's shy you may have to bring the subject up yourself.
(03-24-2011, 09:54 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]No offence but that's not true at all, often shy people have trouble making eye contact or it just makes some nervous.

There is no surefire way to find out if a guy likes you, you need to assess his personality first.

If he's very social, confident and outgoing, chances are he will say it at some point.

I have to agree.
If you like the guy that you think likes you, just show more of interest in him.
If he likes you, he will tell you or just ask you out.

It's all up to you, If the guy is someone you don't like. You have to either break it down with him saying " I don't like you like that, I like having you as a friend."
It might crush his heart, but it's going to make him move on. I've done it to a lot of girls, it's actually quite easy.

I'm not the type of guy to just be like " Oh this girl likes me, I'm gonna ask her out on a date, have sex with her. Then never call her again or talk to her."

Just test it.
They'll get touchy, joke around trying to get you laugh, play fight, name-calling, avoid direct eye contact, seem sort of shy although they will actively respond when first engaged in conversation.

Hope this helps Smile
(03-24-2011, 09:54 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]No offence but that's not true at all, often shy people have trouble making eye contact or it just makes some nervous.

Well most guys aren't shy at all when interested in someone.
I'm sure but it worked every time I tried to help my friends.

Well but yeah, sort of depends on if he's shy or not.
It depends on the guy. There are literally billions of personalities, all differing in one aspect or another. If he is nice to everyone, he might be even nicer to you, or he might be shy and try to avoid for a little while. Some guys are rude to others, normally, this personality will approach you head on. Some guys just want to get in your pants, they will flirt with you so much and might make you believe you're in a relationship; don't go for these guys. Try to talk to the ones who aren't in the social game so much. The ones that don't talk so much are usually the ones that have so much to talk about. Sometimes you can really connect to those people. Good luck.
(03-24-2011, 11:13 AM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: [ -> ]The setence behind your name is sorta mispelled :3

Thank you for pointing that out, as it is part of the joke. A play on words, read it again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9