Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
If he smiles at you or even stares at you in amazement. Most of the time, he will come talk to you, I would hope so at least.
Also, he might to impress you. Just keep your eyes open.
Active
This is mature aged stuff. But agree with the high school stuff. That also be hormones LOL, however i find it amazing when people marry their high school sweethearts and after 30 years have it going strong. Lucky them..
(03-24-2011, 08:41 PM)monique12345 Wrote: This is mature aged stuff. But agree with the high school stuff. That also be hormones LOL, however i find it amazing when people marry their high school sweethearts and after 30 years have it going strong. Lucky them..

Out of curiosity, may I ask why you are asking us this question?
(Not to interrogate you reasoning)
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(03-24-2011, 10:09 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Out of curiosity, may I ask why you are asking us this question?
(Not to interrogate you reasoning)

So she can figure out guys. Think about it, do you not want to be able to figure out girls easier? She wanted to figure out whether the guy likes her enough to decide on a relationship between the two of them or not.
Exactly. it is to understand the communication styles as males and females really work oppositely at times. To understand it better means not looking stupid if receiving the wrong signals and the same for guys. This guy always wants to make eye contact with me, sometimes winks and yet when i try to speak to him he and I feel this tension between us. I want to talk to him but it feels like he does not. Is he waiting for me to spill it out or would that be wrong of me to send an email of saying BTW I really like you if you are confused by my shyness and even mixed signals. I said I wont tell him my feelings, but they just dont seem to go anywhere and I think it may be best to let them out to know where i could possibly stand. Any ideas anyone? How to interpret these actions from him and what move should be made next by me without looking stupid?
Quote:Now there is this very strange intense awkwardness. He still looks at me, but looks a bit sad. Finds it difficult to speak to me and tenses his whole body if I come near him.

This is most likely because he knows you understand his situation.

Quote:He said everything right in the beginning but he may just be a player.

This is your best bet. I hate to say it because you seem like you like him but it's most likely the truth. A wink is not genuine nor is it sincere. He's probably just trying to get with you. The fact that he cuts off any contact from you outside of class adds to that. Maybe he's using you for something. I wouldn't jump to conclusions but only time will tell.

My verdict is that this guy is a heartbreak waiting to happen. You've already fallen quite a bit for him and the worse is to come. Move on before the situation worsens. You don't know the kind of guy he is and I wouldn't want to see you get hurt. If he is really into you, he will chase.
(03-24-2011, 07:16 PM)Laugh Wrote: Age. That's how.

If you are in High School don't think about a guy wanting a relationship. Relationships do occur, but don't start off trying to have one. In High school at least.

Not true, there's plenty of genuine guys in high school. Not every guy is just looking for a hook up.

I've never gone after a girl just to get in their pants, and I never plan to. Some guys, believe it or not, actually enjoy having somebody there for them, regardless of how they "put out".
I don't splel check.
(03-25-2011, 12:35 PM)Scalise Wrote: Not true, there's plenty of genuine guys in high school. Not every guy is just looking for a hook up.

I've never gone after a girl just to get in their pants, and I never plan to. Some guys, believe it or not, actually enjoy having somebody there for them, regardless of how they "put out".

This is exactly the way I am. Some people are like that, but I know i'm not. With my girlfriend, it's just nice having someone that you know cares about you and when you can, you can be there for them in return which will make you feel better about yourself.

That feeling is priceless to me. Just to have someone that you can share ideas with and get through today and tomorrow together, there's no better feeling like it in my opinion.
Some mixed reviews. In essence i agree everyone is an individual and one jerk does not make everyone a jerk. I normally read people well but with this guy it is difficult. I like open communication and do not like playing games. I admit to pushing him away at first as he came way too strong on and even said he wants to get into my pants. He then stated he was joking and I guess the trust is gone. I thought to give him a go as he can be quite interesting to talk to and stated that I should not expect or assume stuff. My guess then was that he was nervous and we all know that nerves can make one say and do stupid things. The fact that he acts all awkward around me and then says he is not interested in a girlfriend, it is not me but him, then says his life is complicated makes me now feel really stupid to let me emotions evolve. It screams he was just wanting to hook up. However, when we meet he just tries to make eye contact, gets nervous to speak at times and i cannot tell if he is really into me and is shielding himself from his feelings or if he actually cannot stand me as I said stop playing. 3 weeks it was full on and intense contact, now it is nothing or very little. I have tried to talk with him, but he says he has little time. Another guess, he does not want to talk to me. Is it safe to put it down as him being very screwed up, or just afriad of me brushing him off again? Either way, i probably have to distance myself from him. He seems sad when I am happy, and he is happy when i look sad. Or do you guys think i should just come straight out and ask him if he still likes me and why he is acting so hot and cold with me? I can forgive him for just wanting to hook up, but i think get over it and just be a gentlemen now. This whole thing is wearing me down and I am tired of it. We have to see each other and I like to so much to not be awkward. I await for your advice. Thank you all so much for your time.
He doesn't ask you to hook up within 5 minutes of knowing you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 882 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,323 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 723 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,196 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,246 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma