Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
Oh you wanted to mean real cents, and in $.
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
Ugh, things like this should really be kept in PMs. Omg
I'll try to stay on topic by saying it largely varies depending on the personality of the guy. Just go for it, don't leave behind too many "what if's" in your life.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(03-24-2011, 06:20 AM)monique12345 Wrote: For anyone who has an opinion on this. How do you know if a guy is sincere and genuine in really liking you in a relationship way? What does it mean when they think you are really nice?

This is all about interpretation with a mix of experience. All views are warmly welcomed.

Thanks everyone for their time and shared wisdome

Generally, if someone tells you you're 'really nice', it's assumed they telling the truth in the full sense of it's meaning. then again, there are people that have different concept of 'nice', just the way younger children these days pass the L word around like it's a hot potato. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if the guy you're talking about doesn't speak to many people like he does to you, then he's most likely genuine.

I had a hard time understanding what exactly you were asking so I just did my best and through some general knowledge at you with regards to men and being sincere. If you want better advice, you can PM me or simply rephrase your question.
Thanks everyone. The need to be clearer has jumped out. So this guy is not the typical guy I look at to be honest. What caught my eye is that he constantly stares at me and tried to make eye contact. On that end his confidence shined. He was very direct and started to write that he wanted me. I got a little put of as it felt like one of you wrote that he wanted to just sleep with me, and I am not that type of girl. He seemed confident, but then I saw a very vulnerable side to him. he is more soft spoken to me infront of everyone, but alone he seems to get very shy now and feels a bit awkward. I now really like him, but it feels almost like he is damaged in some way (maybe the nurturing side in me comes out here). Now there is this very strange intense awkwardness. He still looks at me, but looks a bit sad. Finds it difficult to speak to me and tenses his whole body if I come near him. He looks like he is interested but his body language sends mixed signals. He does not contact me outside class like before. Blimey, i may have fallen for the wrong guy if he just wanted sex and now his behaviour is because his pride is bruised. As i do not want to assume and there are some very good guys out there, i thought to ask what move I should next make. I appear to be desperate now to remove the wall between us, yet he does not even bother asking how i am, is non responsive to emails and I am not sure how to read it all. He wrote that he really thinks i am nice, yet he does not drive me home like before when he was so into me. Was it just for the one reason and I look for something deeper? SHould i move on and just ignore this guy now. Sometimes he winks at me but then gets all awkward to know what to say. Is this because i caught him out. He said everything right in the beginning but he may just be a player. I do not want to go through life with what if, and therefore appreciate getting your impression and understand of all these mixed signals i am getting. He makes me out to be too full on and he has me hooked. Should i tell him that i have developed feelings for him? Maybe he stops the game or gives indication that he is interested too. I said lets be friends but there is obvious tension and I want to understand what it is to make it right. He just does not make it easy for me to ask him and I pick up strong vibes to not be able to ask him. He seems so highly strung and tensed that I fear i push him over the edge and he hates me. if i get the advice from the majority to just move on then I will. being in this situation I have a more challenging time to think logically and rationally. This guy has my head spinning and he may know it which would make me feel bad, or does he need it spelt out.
Does he know you like him? He probably feels the same exact way you do.
I have not told him. There have probably been mixed signals from both ends and I am nervous to be straight out and tell him.
Be careful with your feelings. People can give the wrong signals.

Well, if he tries to play-hard-to-get, he won't look at you much. Wanting you, to chase him.
If he's the shy type, he'll look at you, but look away as soon as you catch him.
If you two are close, he'll often say I love you, shy or not.
So what does it mean to keep looking at me and wanting to make eye contact. but not feeling comfortable or whatever the vibe i pick up when I speak with him. When i look straight at him, which i did once, then we gaze each other and i get shy, and he shows his vulnerable side. Very new encounter. If it is all the wrong signals then you are right, i must be careful. Question is how to know by the signals he is giving me now?
Age. That's how.

If you are in High School don't think about a guy wanting a relationship. Relationships do occur, but don't start off trying to have one. In High school at least.
When a guy likes you, he may do many things. He may try to impress you by casually talking to his friends about his achievements infront of you, he may act like a complete jerk (don't ask me why we do this), he may also be very nice to you. The best way to find out is to ask his friends. To me, it is very obvious when my friend likes a girl.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 882 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,323 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 723 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,196 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,246 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma