Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ativirus Recommendation, AVG, Avast or BitDefender
Microsoft Security Essentials. It's awesome and it's free!
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
Avast is one of the best.
I personally don't even use a AV ;)
Those are all three very similar. Every one of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. It does not really matter which one you pick but if I had to choose I would go for Avast. Keep in mind you install just one active AV and not multiple.
Go for BitDefender 2011 since you already bought it. When it will expire, go for Avast 5 FREE. I'm using it with Comodo Firewall and it's the best combo!
OK: The Ultimate Combo in Security Defense:
  • ESET NoDoors32 AntiVirus Fully Registered
  • MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (PRO)
  • Comodo Firewall Fully Registered
  • SUPERAntiSpyware Professional LIFETIME Subscription

It is basically the ultimate set-up.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I have avg and i like it so far, also got a free key so mine i valid until 2018.

i would recommend it
I use Avast. Its FREE, simple to use and effective. It catches a lot of suspicious behavior running on my PC. I would recommend it to anyone looking.
I have avg free version.It is working pretty good and find all the suspicious malware and viruses.I would recommended to all.
(05-29-2011, 12:44 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: I have avg free version.It is working pretty good and find all the suspicious malware and viruses.I would recommended to all.

It's actually a very poor Antivirus to be using for it's detection
Welp..., I would have to agree with The High Roller, eset is prolly ur best bet, & theirs defently ways to get it for free, mines free., and the other stuff he has listed is exactly what I have too! So I know this guy knows what he's talkin' bout, those programs IMO are really the best!, but just try out them all and go with the one you like the most...
if ( ( youAreHappy) && (youKnowIt) )

clapYourHands();