Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hm, This is weird.
Ah.. Ryan Ryan Ryan...Well there isn't much you can do.
Just dont get too much into her because then it might get complicated and stuff.
I can't relate to you, as I've never bothered trying to meet a girl online. I feel like it'd be an empty void that can never be filled physically, because she will never be there.

You will probably go insane thinking about her. You'll end up just wanting to kiss her, hold her, etc and you can't. I highly doubt you'll ever meet and eventually you two will just stop talking.

And unless your population is around 2,000 and you live in like 80% farmland; there has to be a girl for you. I live in a pretty big town so once again I couldn't relate but try and find someone good for you; but not perfect like this girl seems to be.

It'll screw you up.
(03-24-2011, 07:57 PM)Laugh Wrote: I can't relate to you, as I've never bothered trying to meet a girl online. I feel like it'd be an empty void that can never be filled physically, because she will never be there.

You will probably go insane thinking about her. You'll end up just wanting to kiss her, hold her, etc and you can't. I highly doubt you'll ever meet and eventually you two will just stop talking.

And unless your population is around 2,000 and you live in like 80% farmland; there has to be a girl for you. I live in a pretty big town so once again I couldn't relate but try and find someone good for you; but not perfect like this girl seems to be.

It'll screw you up.

I know ! This is the worst thing, I don't want to just stop talking to her either.
I'm in a bad position, I want to talk to her. Just I don't want to get attached.

I need a real girlfriend -.-
[Image: baked1.png]
(03-21-2011, 06:35 AM)Baked Wrote: Well throughout the march break, I was mostly just chillin' at home.
I went to my friends and partied a few days, but for the most part.. I was at home and not feeling good.

Well I met this girl ( From HF :o) and we talked for like ever, and it's just weird cause she's cool and nice, but I know she's from southern states and I'm from Canada.

I need to find a girl that is cool like her but is in my reach, I just can't understand how I like her so much, she's just so different.. All the girls in my town are stuck up or just care to much about what people think, this girl seems like she could careless.

I don't really know what the point of this thread is, I just needed to get this out. We talked for like 9 hours one night, then like 8 hours the next night and then all night another night, she's sang for me (Video of her playing guitar and singing) <3 and has made me a sign Big Grin

I wish I lived 5000 miles south, I could meet her. She's seen me in pictures and stuff but I don't have a cam so she has technically "seen" me, she added me on Facebook and looked at my pictures.

She's boosted my confidence as well, like I always thought I wasn't that good with girls, but she says "I'm different then usual guys." I don't know what that means, but it's awesome.

Okay well I'll stop now, I just needed to release my thoughts somewhere.
Thanks.

What it seems like to me is that you just do not have cofidence. Meeing this girl could have been the best thing for you. It seems as if all the girls that live close to you are all stuck up and go for the douchebag guys. Just keep looking man you will find the perfect girl. Maybe you can buy a webcam and keep talking to this girl to get your cofidence up. It could be a good way to see what type of girl you are compatiable with.
(03-25-2011, 06:57 AM)Frowneyface Wrote: What it seems like to me is that you just do not have cofidence. Meeing this girl could have been the best thing for you. It seems as if all the girls that live close to you are all stuck up and go for the douchebag guys. Just keep looking man you will find the perfect girl. Maybe you can buy a webcam and keep talking to this girl to get your cofidence up. It could be a good way to see what type of girl you are compatiable with.

Well that was a good pick up, my confidence level has went down over the years.

I used to be good with girls and now I just can't do it, I'm always afraid of looking stupid.

My teeth have recently became crowded, it's from my damn wisdom teeth, they pushed my teeth together and made them come out of line..

My mom being a bitch won't pay for 2 of my teeth to be pulled, even though I tell her I can hardly sleep at night and never wake up without a headache. She thinks I'm lying, then my dad is like "Ahh, they aren't that bad."

It's been driving my confidence level with a hammer ever since I noticed them pushing together, it feels horrible and I just want to get some pulled. But I need to make about $1000, there's no work in my town though. We have a pretty big college and all the jobs are taken by college students.

I need to online monetize .
[Image: baked1.png]
(03-25-2011, 07:13 AM)Baked Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 06:57 AM)Frowneyface Wrote: What it seems like to me is that you just do not have cofidence. Meeing this girl could have been the best thing for you. It seems as if all the girls that live close to you are all stuck up and go for the douchebag guys. Just keep looking man you will find the perfect girl. Maybe you can buy a webcam and keep talking to this girl to get your cofidence up. It could be a good way to see what type of girl you are compatiable with.

Well that was a good pick up, my confidence level has went down over the years.

I used to be good with girls and now I just can't do it, I'm always afraid of looking stupid.

My teeth have recently became crowded, it's from my damn wisdom teeth, they pushed my teeth together and made them come out of line..

My mom being a bitch won't pay for 2 of my teeth to be pulled, even though I tell her I can hardly sleep at night and never wake up without a headache. She thinks I'm lying, then my dad is like "Ahh, they aren't that bad."

It's been driving my confidence level with a hammer ever since I noticed them pushing together, it feels horrible and I just want to get some pulled. But I need to make about $1000, there's no work in my town though. We have a pretty big college and all the jobs are taken by college students.

I need to online monetize .

Dont worry about your teeth lol. I know you may feel they are what the girl looks at but your teeth are not going to be the make or break factor in whether they like you or not. They are gonna judge you on your personaility not some sily crowded teeth issue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Girl Rilf 11 1,393 07-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Am I weird NekoChan 70 20,831 06-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Zumog
  Same weird Nightmare everytime... Emo XR 11 1,555 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  THis is weird xxx 10 895 06-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Green Bay
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,695 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc