Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else a picky eater?
(03-20-2011, 09:05 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: I agree. Juice is usually what I drink. I've never even heard of a flavored water filter Huh

I swear I saw one before back in 2005-6. Some water filter company (the filters that you attach to kitchen faucets) was advertising a flavor pack that you can insert.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(03-20-2011, 09:11 AM)wtftwice Wrote: I swear I saw one before back in 2005-6. Some water filter company (the filters that you attach to kitchen faucets) was advertising a flavor pack that you can insert.

Oh, I don't know if that would even taste very good. If I drink water it has to be filtered. I use one of those Brita filter jugs. Usually I just use flavor packets like Gatorade.
(03-20-2011, 09:19 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: Oh, I don't know if that would even taste very good. If I drink water it has to be filtered. I use one of those Brita filter jugs. Usually I just use flavor packets like Gatorade.

Eh, you're probably right. I'll have to look around more carefully next time I'm at the super market for those Gatorade flavor packs. Superman
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
I stick to my comfort food unless something new looks appetizing.
I guess being picky is just some people's way of playing it safe.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
I'm not too picky when I eat, but at the same time, I know what has a bad taste because I have tried it before. If there is something that I never heard of or tired before, I am open I try it. I won't eat anything like a snail for snake or anything like that though.
Active
I am a very picky eater, or at least that's what I've been told by others.
I didn't use to be. But I did become more particular about the quality of ingredients used, which gradually limited the venues and products I chose.

Scientifically speaking, the body does become what it consumes. I find that I cannot experiment with eating as much as I used to, or I have to be careful when I do.

I miss eating chilli so much!

(03-20-2011, 09:19 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: If I drink water it has to be filtered. I use one of those Brita filter jugs.

May have to do the same, soon.
(03-20-2011, 08:10 AM)Scalise Wrote: I've never really been one to try new things, and I tend to eat the same foods over and over. I mean I'm not one of those weirdos who only eats french fries or anything, I have diversity when it comes to picking up a bite to eat, but I rarely venture outside of my comfort zone.

Mainly, I just don't like fruits/vegetables/fish and I HATE condiments. Lol.

Does this apply to anybody else, or am I just really weird? haha

I come from a very diverse family. I am wiling to really try anything once. I eat anything from sea foods, chinese, italian, japanese, american. The only food that I dont really have is India/Tai foods. I wouldnt mind trying it I just never really had the chance to try it.
Yea I'm the same way I eat the same thing over, and over, and over. I don't like to experiment too much lol.
[Image: phillybrSoftBorder.png?t=1300163091]
i really hate mayonaise and tomatoes lol