Support Forums

Full Version: Anybody else a picky eater?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've never really been one to try new things, and I tend to eat the same foods over and over. I mean I'm not one of those weirdos who only eats french fries or anything, I have diversity when it comes to picking up a bite to eat, but I rarely venture outside of my comfort zone.

Mainly, I just don't like fruits/vegetables/fish and I HATE condiments. Lol.

Does this apply to anybody else, or am I just really weird? haha
I can eat about anything. Especially when I'm hungry.
I'm not a huge fan of condiments either. When I say that I mean I don't use them ever, except for maybe ketchup on french fries. But I'm usually down to try new things. Although, most of the time I eat peanut butter and jelly for lunch every day haha.
(03-20-2011, 08:38 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a huge fan of condiments either. When I say that I mean I don't use them ever, except for maybe ketchup on french fries. But I'm usually down to try new things. Although, most of the time I eat peanut butter and jelly for lunch every day haha.

Ketchup blows. Haven't had that crap in like, 7 years.
I'm picky about foods mixing on my plate. I can't stand having more than a line of ketchup in certain sandwiches, nor can I stand having more than a line of french fries in certain sandwiches. I also can't stand soda and chocolate most days.

So yeah, I'm a picky eater. Victoire
(03-20-2011, 08:44 AM)wtftwice Wrote: [ -> ]I'm picky about foods mixing on my plate. I can't stand having more than a line of ketchup in certain sandwiches, nor can I stand having more than a line of french fries in certain sandwiches. I also can't stand soda and chocolate most days.

So yeah, I'm a picky eater. Victoire

I get tired of everything after awhile, especially chocolate. Even Mountain Dew and I love that. I also hate water. It's just gross lol
(03-20-2011, 08:52 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I get tired of everything after awhile, especially chocolate. Even Mountain Dew and I love that. I also hate water. It's just gross lol

You hate water.... I don't know what to say about that.

And when I think of Mountain Dew I picture you and your shirt with Quinton knocking back a 12 pack in like, 5 minutes. hahah
(03-20-2011, 08:55 AM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]You hate water.... I don't know what to say about that.

And when I think of Mountain Dew I picture you and your shirt with Quinton knocking back a 12 pack in like, 5 minutes. hahah

Usually I hate water....plain water. It's just too boring for me unless I have it with like, a meal.

LOL me and QTip knock back 12 packs like there's not tomorrow. I swear, that kid's gunna die in like 5 years because he's so unhealthy.
(03-20-2011, 08:55 AM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]You hate water.... I don't know what to say about that.

I take juice over water most of the time unless I'm REALLY thirsty. Water is just so bland, I need one of those flavored water filters. Big Grin
(03-20-2011, 08:59 AM)wtftwice Wrote: [ -> ]I take juice over water most of the time unless I'm REALLY thirsty. Water is just so bland, I need one of those flavored water filters. Big Grin

I agree. Juice is usually what I drink. I've never even heard of a flavored water filter Huh
Pages: 1 2 3