Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google is stalking me!
Having google on your site is useful though, if you want your pages to be indexed on that search engine :]

Also, congrats on 200 Big Grin
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-19-2011, 01:53 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: Having google on your site is useful though, if you want your pages to be indexed on that search engine :]

Also, congrats on 200 Big Grin

Hmm, fair enough.

My forum is practically done, just have to touch up the plugins, buttons,
and fix the damn banner. Apparently the banner doesn't auto-resolute on
smaller monitors. That and there are a couple words not showing up.

EDIT: Got the words to show up! :3 Banner and buttons are all that's left.
They shoudnt anoy you cause they research your website.
Grats on whoever bumped a thread with a bunch of banned kids. wtg Omg
I don't splel check.
It is actually good to receive a Google Spider/bot on your forums. It means you have a decent amount of members and your site is getting popular.
(04-20-2011, 03:16 PM)Pulse Wrote: It is actually good to receive a Google Spider/bot on your forums. It means you have a decent amount of members and your site is getting popular.

Not necessarily, google bots join beginning forums as well. It's just a crawler, what makes it useful is that it gives a little added SEO to your forum. It doesn't really mean that your forum is popular, but you benefit from them more as your forum grows because the google bots have more information to relay to their search engine. Which means google searchers will find your forum a lot easier. All they do is view the data from your content, and mark it in terms of relevance and popularity on their search engine. They are basically like a friend that advertises the content on your forum for you. Spreading the word.
There basically site crawlers, and they crawl every site and every forum on the web unless the website has restrictions like Cida said.
(03-19-2011, 01:55 AM)Mous Wrote: Hmm, fair enough.

My forum is practically done, just have to touch up the plugins, buttons,
and fix the damn banner. Apparently the banner doesn't auto-resolute on
smaller monitors. That and there are a couple words not showing up.

EDIT: Got the words to show up! :3 Banner and buttons are all that's left.

your forum got suspended!
Happens to me too, I can't even imagine how these bots work