Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things to know when making a signature.
(03-16-2011, 12:54 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Funniest thread I have ever seen.

So you are claiming you did not copy & paste everything, cuz you added some info your self?

So lets get it straight, you leeched only like 50% of this tutorial?

I guess I did leech it then buddy, didn't even know what that meant till just now anyways. Just thought it was a nice piece of work, so I edited it a little and wanted to share.
Active
(03-16-2011, 01:04 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: I guess I did leech it then buddy, didn't even know what that meant till just now anyways. Just thought it was a nice piece of work, so I edited it a little and wanted to share.

That would usually get you flamed.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-16-2011, 01:09 PM)NekoChan Wrote: That would usually get you flamed.

Okay, sorry buddy.
Active
Well bro i like you but i must say this. Wtf is wrong with you. How can you take some's else work and rip it. That is one of my worst pet pevs. Its just bothers me to no extent. Next time give credit, its not that big of a deal.
(03-16-2011, 01:41 PM)RDCA Wrote: Well bro i like you but i must say this. Wtf is wrong with you. How can you take some's else work and rip it. That is one of my worst pet pevs. Its just bothers me to no extent. Next time give credit, its not that big of a deal.

Okay, will do buddy, but I did give credits for the pictures.
Active
(03-16-2011, 01:41 PM)RDCA Wrote: Well bro i like you but i must say this. Wtf is wrong with you. How can you take some's else work and rip it. That is one of my worst pet pevs. Its just bothers me to no extent. Next time give credit, its not that big of a deal.

Well bro i like you but i must say this. Wtf is wrong with you. How can you post on a thread and make yourself look like an idiot? Its just bothers me to no extent. Next time, try not to look like an idiot.

[Image: kmgLTM.jpg]
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I thought he ripped it first time I saw it, that's why I asked what other names he goes by.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
My mistake, sorry guys, I won't make up any excuse saying that "I partly made it" or anything like that. Just thought it would be a nice piece of text to share, sorry again.
Active
(03-16-2011, 01:52 PM)Gadget Wrote: Well bro i like you but i must say this. Wtf is wrong with you. How can you post on a thread and make yourself look like an idiot? Its just bothers me to no extent. Next time, try not to look like an idiot.

[Image: kmgLTM.jpg]
Because I am friendly unlike you. Hence i said must because if it didn't bother me i wouldn't have even posted. Remember this is support forums, not be a dick for no reason forums.
(03-16-2011, 02:02 PM)RDCA Wrote: Because I am friendly unlike you. Hence i said must because if it didn't bother me i wouldn't have even posted. Remember this is support forums, not be a dick for no reason forums.

How is saying, "What the fudge is wrong with you?" not being a dick? Seriously, how? I was being a dick because he added sources and you still felt the need to post that.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Guide]Making a signature NekoChan 60 11,966 10-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: angel.carry
  Signature making tutorial with GIMP Napalmâ„¢ 11 2,574 08-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  the avatar things Snooopy` 15 1,745 10-27-2009, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Skill